Ludia Forums

Recruitment for my alliance Cool Squad

Just started the alliance recently, we need more members to help complete our challenges and will happily share DNA

You had me at Cool Squad :sunglasses:

It would be great to have you! I couldn’t think of name at the time but it works for me!

Sorry, but I’m already spoken for. I do genuinely like the name though and wish you the best luck in recruiting active players for your new alliance.

Ok, thanks. Hopefully we get some more people to help!

Give it time. Good help can be hard to find. If you truly love someone, never, ever let them go.

I hope that your alliance goes well!
I’m running an alliance myself, called ‘TheLegends’!
Hope you do well!

Hope your alliance is doing well, I guess we’ll see if I get anybody to help out with mine

Dude, don’t plug your alliance on new guys recruitment thread. Manners. Smh.

1 Like

Wot.
Just trying to wish him luck. Trying to connect captain to captain. I almost put, “-captain to captain.”

What ranks do you get to

Wow, this is old. I forgot I made this. But the ranks we get to are 3-3, I know that ain’t great but I like to think of my alliance as a chill one with no real requirements. You can join and leave whenever you want, all I ask is that you contribute DNA from time to time and help with Sanctuaries and friendlies.

I know person that does their daily battle incs, donates, and is pretty active adout 5 days a week

1000+ rating

They can join if they would like too.

Alright thanks what is the name of it

Cool Squad, I couldn’t think of a name so don’t judge to harshly.

:joy:… sorry for all of the … the posts need to be 10 characters

Her name in game is hanna

She will join within the next 3 days