Recruits aren't working

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I tried to recruit a friend, sent them a link and when they clicked on the link and downloaded the game it didn’t as I was their mentor or they were my recruit.

Area is was found in: Social

How do you reproduce the bug:
Go to social, press recruit a friend, make a link, send it to them, they download JWA from the link, go into the game and yeah…

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using: Apple I-Pad (Mentor) and Samsung (Recruit) but I don’t recall what kind they are.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hello Mattylus! This FAQ page has some eligibility specifics that might be relevant:

If your friend meets all the listed requirements, please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key for assistance. Thank you!

Thanks Davy, so the device must be BRAND NEW to JWA, it can never have installed JWA ever in the past? The link would have to be from JWA inside and be copy and pasted in certain spots to work otherwise it won’t?

1 Like

Happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

They must have never installed JWA or they must meet the mentioned ‘90 days inactive/under level 5’ criteria. Additionally, the link must be sent directly from the Social/Recruits section in-game.

It is still not working… originally when installed we were auto added as a friend, now my recruit sends me a friend request and I accept and it doesn’t show us as a recruit…
Edit: NVM, it’s working now.