Ludia Forums

Recruting for 5/4 alliance! :D

Hey Everyone,

I am recruiting for out alliance, The JWA Expendables.
We are a strong 5/4 alliance with a strong sanctuary.
We are looking for active players that want to enjoy the game :slight_smile:

Send me a message or comment here and I will get you sorted :smiley:

1 Like

Hi I have just recently gutted my alliance from 50 to 12 daily active players. Would you be willing to merge. So you have 12 spaces

1 Like

Yeah a merge could happen, would all 12 of you be able to join our Facebook messenger chat as it’s where we communicate ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds decent. I’ll mention it and see who wants to transfer over :+1:t2:

1 Like

Let me know asap and we will sort it out, we would love to have all 12 of you!

1 Like

Hey, I have accepted you into the alliance. Are you able to join our facebook messenger group?

1 Like

Yes. Give me link

1 Like

What’s the link to your Facebook? I can get people to join

1 Like

I will message you it. Sorry for the late reply, let me know when youve joined it

1 Like

Hi there, is the alliance still open? I want to leave my alliance as it’s not very active. I’m 19 and hovering around 5k trophies. Came back after a long break after the spring update disaster and trying to catch up, getting stronger all the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it’s still open !! :smiley: have you got Facebook messenger as that is where we communicate :smiley:

1 Like

Do you need a new link??

Hi there, I’ve just sent a join request. I’m an active player from New Zealand, who usually gets his dailies done, always donates even if I still need the DNA and is looking to strengthen his team. I’ll even chat on occasions. My tag is Serebihm #5644 and urgently I’m level 12 (very close to 13) and have reached 3185 trophies. Happy to join Messenger etc.

We would love to have you :slight_smile: the alliance is called The JWA Expendables.
Send me a message on here and I’ll reply with the messenger link :slight_smile:

Sorry, busy weekend. Yes, I’d love to join, if you’ll have me. You guys sound like a fun, supportive group. Mostly I just want to level up but would also like to join a more social alliance and make some friends :slight_smile:

Yes I use messenger all the time. I’d be happy to join given the link. Should I just search the alliance in the game and join? Or should I wait to join the FB group first?

send me a message on here and we will sort it :slight_smile: