Ludia Forums

Reducing the timer of the duty chest

. This is just my opinion,but I think reducing the duty chest’s timer can be a good idea. Sometimes players can complete the duties quickly, open their chest and then keep waiting hours to start working on their next chest,the timer can prevent the players from opening 2 chests a day.I think reducing it to 6h or 5h is good enough, no need to make it too long.@ned or @marcus,can you please share this with your team? Will be really appreciated.

3 Likes

I don’t think they’re going to change it, we’ve complained abt it before so… But yeah, I agree, 5~6 hours should be good.

2 Likes

Agree! 8 hours is too long.

2 Likes

They should do it now that they have reduced the amount of energy produced from duties. They made the change about energy because they think that we are supposedly to complete duties faster now so I think the cooldown should also be shorter. And arena duties tend to be something that you suddenly complete many in a row and then get stuck for quite a while, because sometimes it’s win streak and purchase in turn when I just get a win streak, but I can easily lose my streak, then I get stuck.

2 Likes

Since they have added so many items (reduce the enegry, adding 15 levels.) to reduced us from opening the chest. Why leave the timer there? It should be taken out totally.

1 Like

For sure, itami. I’ll bring it up to our team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They made the game harder with quests and above that a timer wich is useless, cause its already a pain in the ass to open Them. Specially with arena so buggy and unbalanced as hell…

They Really should throw the timer away. Because its a hoe can we make our game even more difficult and less joyfull thing…

1 Like

@Ned another suggestion I’ve seen thrown around is to do another level of chest worth maybe 20 keys or something like that that has better rewards.

1 Like

Thanks, Mama_Fury! I will include that suggestion as well. :slight_smile: