Refrenantem Change to Resistances

So I have been using a max boosted level 27 Refrenantem for a while now, I’ve come to the conclusion that it needs full distraction immunity, for being the distraction apex, why is it not immune to what it deals out? But other than that small nitpick, Refrenantem is a pretty balanced Apex, slightly on the weaker side but nonetheless balanced.

5 Likes

As someone who loves and uses a Ref, I really do think it should get a buff. Not just cause of my bias towards it, but I feel it’s underwhelming at best. It’s the weakest of the Apexes, worse than some Uniques, (Then again, it’s mostly Ludia’s fault for making the recent Uniques so strong and nerfing the Apexes and making them weaker…) and just not good enough to compete. I would personally like it if Ref got a couple of it’s Resistances jumped to immunities, a small Attack Buff, and for it to get a better T1, maybe with Revenge Cunning Rampage or Super Distraction losing it’s Delay. Again, I don’t want it to be OP, I want to be Stronger than Uniques, and on the level of other Apexes, as all Apexes should be equal in strength.

1 Like

Maybe revenge distracting impact instead of cunning strike.

1 Like

It does need a buff. I’m a proud Ref user as well.
100% distract resist and 100% Dot will do it

1 Like

refre boosted properly could kill magnapyritor, monolometrodon and scorpius easily

I know, but when they’re all faster than your Nantem then it’s pretty much game over. Except for Scorpius, you have to play mind games with that which isn’t hard considering that Scorpius takes no brains to play.

1 Like