Ludia Forums

Refreshing the trade harbour

Do you refresh the trade harbour for 50 cash?
Why yes or no?

1 Like

If your looking to gain on resources then yes, most of the time you will make your DB back from the refresh costs too, make sure to leave apatosaur fossils in your market for good buck trades to appear, if you haven’t unlocked fossils or hammonds yet, tar pits and modern archs work well.

5 Likes

I always have John Hammond memorials and apatosaurus fossils in the inventory and nothing else.
Buildings for quest are either on the field or sold

1 Like

I have kept only one AP in my market
Still i got no trades for bucks
WHYYYYYYYY!!!

1 Like

What else is in your market?

3 Likes

Yes every time refreshes are available I complete them, some times all at once or over the day. It depends how I am playing that day.

4 Likes

I am also glad when the fossil can be traded for 500 dna or 1 mill food sometimes a little more or less!
Got 2 dinobuck trades and a few dna and food trades, thanks for the help!

1 Like

Many things
Including Hammond statue, some fountains and acu towers
And many other decorations which i had to place due to missions.

2 Likes

All of those items in your Market work against getting Apatosaurus Fossil to Dinobucks trades

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh
Wait then…will sell all

1 Like

you want to have nothing in your Trade Harbor other than Apatosaurus Fossils. no Mods, no creatures, no buildings… just AF decorations if possible, this is the clear market strategy. If you have to have creatures then only have stuff that you are wiling to take trades on and you should never have Super rare or lower on hand if you can help it.

4 Likes

Any tips of getting rid of mods?

1 Like

Mod PvP and every trade that is offered. When I was clearing out my MODs after collecting them for months it took awhile to clear them out but even coin trades I was accepting just to get rid of them.

I would say get rid of the mods you have the least of so that when you do get an offer it will be for multiple. Meaning if you have three different MODs and MOD A you have 30, MOD B you have 25, and MOD C you have 3 go do a PvP battle and use up MOD C so that when you do get an offer in the TH hopefully CD will make an offer for 5-20 of MoD A or B rather than an offer for 1-3 of MOD C. Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

Yeah it does, thanks also getting rid of hatching dinosaur.
Any clue what a spino skeleton would go for?

1 Like

Very little. Some VIP decorations and buildings bring good trades, like Ocean Fountains and Wildlife Preservations. Those two are on par with Apatosaurus Fossils. Sundials aren’t horrible. Rumor has it Clock Towers do quite well in the Trade Harbor. I can’t remember about Paradise Lagoons. But the rest of them do so poorly, you might as well sell for coins immediately. Now, the caveat to keeping things like Ocean Fountains and Wildlife Preservations in your Market is that they act as a double-edged sword. They give you extra chances for great Dinobuck trades, but they also give you extra Coins Trades as well

2 Likes

Clocktowers give the most DB but they’re better used as decorations given their bonus has no contenders.

I experimented both with spinosaur skeletons and paradise lagoons left them in my market for a few days and did not get 1 db offer for them, so they either dont get offered for DB or I just didnt leave them long enough in my market to come across a DB trade, based on the coin and food amount the paradise lagoon would be high on par with clocktowers but the spinosaur skeletons were pretty meh based on coin and food amounts.

4 Likes

I refreshed two days now and always got more dinobucks back.
Got 246 bucks for the spino skeleton.
460 ish for the apato, also got some DNA trades.

Apato fossils.

Me who never has a clear market

I finnaly had a clear market yesterday and got 5 af for buck and 2 af for dna

1 Like

Free 2000 bucks be like

2 Likes