Regained Lost Account?

Anybody here who regained a lost account through support? If yes please let me know how by messaging me here on this thread
Thanks In advance!

1 Like

Why are u making to message you privately is it wrong to discuss here?

1 Like

sorry, just thought it would be more convenient…

1 Like

So… Did you lost your account or something?

1 Like

yeah it was on may 2020 or something then I continued this new account on august again

1 Like

Do u have the support key of that account? Or atleast remember the Dino’s you had?

1 Like

I remember both

1 Like

Contact ingame support and ask for your account. Give them your support key and hopefully they will handle you Your account

1 Like

how do I contact support?

Go in settings the gear option on the upper left side of the screen. Go into support option and tao on the chat option on the upper right side of the screen

1 Like

so you chatted to them?

sorry I am asking many questions just nervous :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah… First you will be introduced to a bot who will try to keep giving you options hoping you can get the solution tho the problem via the ingame FAQs. Keeo selecting other options and it will connect you to a agent. The agent will reply in some time. Note when the bot says that it will connect you to a agent type your problem and explain then including your support key. The agent will respond and hopefully will get you hour account back

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @The_Phoenix It was really helpful will try it out soon and will I lose my current account then?

1 Like

Probably because it will get replaced with the account you are contacting them through. Was the account you are trying to recover better than your current account?

1 Like

umm… my strongest creature was a stego level 20 and now it’s a tany level 1

Then why do u want that account back?

1 Like

why do you say so?

By stego did u mean stegosaurus or stegoceratops? If you meant stegosaurus than your current account is way better than that one…

1 Like

It’s obviously stegoceratops Iol