Regarding Thoradolosaur moveset

“Similar” to hybrid parent = same? Some have been saying it loses instant charge and gains a rampage while IMO it is as the patchnotes have specified and retains the entire allosino moveset. What do you guys think?

1 Like

i believe it loses instant charge since its not mentioned in the patchnotes but… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hmm maybe they didnt wanna mention it cos they meant similar as in exactly the same? :thinking: they did name all the other uniques’ movesets so why not just name it for Thor haha :weary:

I reckoned it’s just a new skin with 40% crit but I am still hoping for more…

I mean how can you call it a Superhybrid and just bump up one stat that is based on RNG. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Those are parent movesets. Since it has to inherit moves from both parents i can see this keeping instant charge + DSI from Allosino and API and Defence shattering strike from both Tarbo and Allo. We will know for sure in a few days i guess

1 Like

it should stay the same. i dont think you have to worry. adding more hp and damage would be nice also lol.

3 Likes

It is gonna be an absolute monstrosity that nothing wants to switch into in that case!

1 Like

i got my allison to 20 today. i can keep going with it and stock for Thor or get utahsin to 20. undecided

oh man… thats going to be a great nick name… “Thor”

Do both but prioritise based on needs of your particular team makeup. If you need the utility n speed of Utarinex/utahsino then go for that first. If you need more damage then ofc go for Thor’s hammer jaws haha

1 Like

gotta have Thors hammer

1 Like

Well, Ludia will decide (based on dollars spent) whether one is worthy of it or not :sweat_smile:

2 Likes