Release Incoming Championship Information The Same Day As The Current One Ends

In the past when a Championship ended on Monday morning (eastern time). We would know what the next Championship was going to be as well as the Tournament lineup. This was done within a few hours.

Why is it now that sometimes we get the information on Monday’s but other times it seems to be released on the new weekly reset on Wednesday? This is halfway through the week leaving many competitive teams little to no time to prepare.

Can we please begin to get the incoming Championship and Tournament information on Mondays again?

7 Likes

Ludia - “Hey great suggestion Phil”

Thanks. Hopefully you all implement it again as it’s as simple as posting the data you already have ready to release. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Well, it’s not what the Championship reward will be as much as it is, what will the tournaments be? What restrictions and what rarities?

2 Likes

That’s the part that keeps me awake all night LOL

1 Like

@moderators can we have the tournament channel opened and championship? I see the pass was released :roll_eyes::expressionless: could have done the championship on Monday. Thanks.

2 Likes

We know the championship actually. They teased it last week and GamePress put out an article on it. While we don’t know the tournament formats, we at least knew what the AC was going to be…

4 Likes

Correct. I was particularly wanting the tournament formats. Thanks for the articles. I’ve checked them out. :muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

Honestly it would be nice to have it even earlier. I’m newer to the game and actively plan what I hunt and spend coins/boosts on based on the tournament formats. It would be nice to continuously know what’s coming 4 weeks out instead of getting blindsided by tourneys with 1 week to prepare.

Edit: Formats I’m talking about, not the seasonal rewards.

2 Likes

Since the change of sesons ending on Wednesday, they’ve always released the tourneys info on Wednesday too. I complained about that in the very first week it started, and others agreed. It’s way better to know on Monday. But apparently they decided to ignore it and leave it this way. It is what it is

1 Like

i did as well. i can’t find the thread though so made a new one lol.

Makes no sense why they changed it to mid week instead of the day the current ends. :man_facepalming:

And then they still didn’t drop it this morning.

2 Likes

they dropped the ball though :rofl:

1 Like

It usually drops 2 or 3 hours after the daily reset… Should be coming any minute now, unless something changes…

2 Likes

Since February it was 0800 PST +/- 1 hour it looks like. But I agree that a couple hours makes little difference, I’m just eager to see it.