Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.11

We’re do we stand with Dino’s now boosted? You haven’t just changed their stats but you’ve now changed a move set. After real money being spent, these new moves are wasted on what people have given up their hard earned cash for.
Both Dracoceratops and Ardentismaxima are no longer able to perform the damage you advertised at the time of sale.

30 Likes

Both of maximas components have a definite strike in some capacity. So I definitely don’t agree with taking away its ability to break through dodge and evasive. Doesn’t make much sense.

20 Likes

You can’t fundamentally change how creatures work after we spend $20 per point to boost them, this game is the biggest scam. Back to the play store to complain where they listen.

9 Likes

I like a lot of it especially alloraptor… But they didn’t do anything to help the procerat infestation. They made it worse now nothing can hit them by taking away maxima definite… If it starts flooding with that dino more I have a little feeling I’ll slowly stop playing arena. Believe me it is worse than a dracorat.

4 Likes

Postives:

1. Last online for alliance
  2. Nice new hybrids
  3. Indoraptor Gen 2 and Ardentistmaxima are nerfed to normal overpowered
  4. Contextual Teams
  5. DracoRat cannot 1 shot opponents
  6. Sancs have better tools to make the experience fun
  7. Scents work in Parks.
  8. Bug fixes.seem positive

Negatives

1. Cautious Strike is overpowered and boring.
  2. Erlikogamma takes Erliko G2 DNA from making ErlikoSpyx
  3. ProceRat is untouched whether nerf or hybrid
  4. New hybrids need new creatures which we dunno if they are event exclusives so DinoDex completion could be a RNG fest.
16 Likes

So here we have the problem I called would come with boosts. Now I have a boosted dino on my team I dont want to use anymore due to changes. YOU changed it. Do the right thing and reset boosts on dinos that have stat/ability changes.

19 Likes

So all the pests get a superhybrid except bloody majunga, the worst of em all? Meh sucks to be local 1

5 Likes

If they did that, there will be a huge uproar in the playerbase and a case action suit will ensue. Probably half the player base would quit.

1 Like

Scaphotator is a Legendary according to the image but an Epic according to the text. Which one is it?

7 Likes

Glad indo g2 definite rampage is changed but cs is now way overpowered. Glad the rat will lose its effectiveness for multi use as well.

A little bummed there were not more buffs to some of the weaker uniques like stygy and grypo.

Can’t wait to find out how wooly rhino will somehow be event locked…

3 Likes

You didn’t talk about this pathetic 1.10 boosts system, you guys are a joke.

2 Likes

At the conclusion of all this when its said and done, what we complain and scream about won’t make a bit of difference. Ludia will proceed with how they see fit to keep the bottom line healthy. Guess they dont care about hemorrhaging players since there will always be more. What’s the phrase, " There’s a sucker born every minute."

6 Likes

Why remover the definate damage from Maxima? It isn’t overpowered and is available from its parents moveset. But scored at this as Maxima was a viable country to the higher level Indos

17 Likes

A nuanced and level-headed analysis of the new Dracoceratops changes…
Enjoy and thank OrigamiRobot for it.

23 Likes

Hopefully they will reset. IndoR G2 is coming to my team.

2 Likes

Same here who needs a whole team when I can just cautious strike anything and they can’t hit me back. Also probably mean why Orion now lose almost everytime to indo so there goes a counter

2 Likes

Looks like a great update to me. Can’t wait! :grinning:

7 Likes

So swap in savagery is a %based attack…

So everyone buying boosts for their dc. Essentially wasted 50% on those boosts cause attack stat on dc is useless a level 23 is gonna do the same swap in damage as a boosted 30.

Not upset about this change but to the people who lost real money because of this change i kinda feel bad for.

16 Likes

They just nerfed the most broken creature of the game, why do you complain

3 Likes

Yea, pretty much sums up the new DC. Forget the 5k DC attacks, say hello to the 6k HP DCs that can’t be killed !

8 Likes