Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.11

Is there gonna be a boost reset for the update???

3 Likes

It’s the most OP Dino in the game. How can anyone think otherwise

This looks like a fantastic update!! I’m looking forward to this!!

1 Like

Depends… It now breaks shield and guarantees 40% damage. So expect to see high hp low damage high speed Dracos in arena.

2 Likes

I have like 700 spare allo2 lol

I’m talking about maxima

Here is.the problem. The 2nd most OP dino despite getting a “nerf” just became most OP by a mile. Cautious Strike ensures IndoR G2 2 shots Ardentistmaxima in 3-4 turns.

4 Likes

Dies not break sheilds

5k is its max hp.

I don’t think it says DC guarantees 40% damage. It does the same based on Attack but it is limited to 4o% max damage.

It needs a counter.

Editors note states it does not bypass armor and shields

5 Likes

5470 HP at 20 boosts according to the JWA Field Guide

Very few will be able to one-shot it. IT will became heavily reliant upon hit and run more than it is now. :slight_smile:
It will def. become a tremendous problem

2 Likes

Thought it was Rending. Then DracoRat becomes an annoyance.

I’m just gonna stop creating uniques. Everyone I created gets butchered. Thor, Indo, now Maxima. I’m creating Erlidominus so you might as well go ahead and jump on that one too. The rest of the update is looks good.

13Ev9571xt8Bdm

6 Likes

Its Counter was Ardentistmaxima. Now your best bet is to Cautious Strike chip the opponent and hope to.get crita when your opponent does not

3 Likes

Anyone who has spent boosts on Draco’s attack needs to be entitled to those refunded (pretty much everyone) those boosts are 100% irrelevant now.

13 Likes

Just reset the boosts after every patch update. Then let.people do the cheap thrill thing.

9 Likes

It will be annoying. But pretty much only against unarmored dinos. At 5.4k health, it will be hard to kill as would any dino with tier 20 stat boost. Only in implementation will be see how bad it is.

2 Likes

I agree I’ve loved Ardentismaxima since it first was release hopefully it don’t hurt it too much.

6 Likes