Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.12

This is bad!!!My Thyla gets NERF?

(currently this attack has Cooldown:1 and Delay:1)

10 Likes

Are you kidding me an even stronger mammoth and immune to stuns come on

Are you kidding me no one was complaining!?!

11 Likes

I know, thylaco was so good and then this pops up, rest in peace thylaco.

2 Likes

That makes no sense in this situation

Aight. ~Cracks knuckles~

Not sure why you are letting players determine dino balance, but I think I found my Thor replacement. LOL ~Pulls trigga~

12 Likes

I spent 2 weeks straight trying to get my Thyla to level 19 and it happens…Thanks Ludia! :neutral_face:

Goodbye Alloraptor,Allosaurus Gen2,Lion and Thyla

Could you please detail this?

EDIT: @E.D, it seems that you forgot to include this part (“bug fixes and known issues”) in the text. Probably another bug :frowning: :sob:

Thanks

10 Likes

That sounds great, but does it mean that Carnotarkus might be slightly weaker than its Epic ingredient of Purutaurus, whose only upgrade seems to be Superior Strike and 20% Armor.

1 Like

Thyla getting hit THAT hard? Why?
A 2 turn delay AND a 2 turn cooldown on a move which in 95% of all possible situations deal less damage than a Rampage from Thor/Tenontorex/Tryko/Any chomper type creature is just unacceptable.

13 Likes

Not only that allo gen2, alloraptor, elasmo, spinox, marsupial Lion, bronto are all now useless

4 Likes

Completely agree. They killed my puppy :frowning:

4 Likes

So you are putting an extra turn delay on Thylas big move, but Cautious strike is “perfectly fine”?? How is a move that does almost everything fine, but crippling a Dino is balancing??

31 Likes

Oh your gonna see some feedback from a lot of us

10 Likes

Because it is not a mascot like proceRAT. Maybe Thyl isn’t earning enough boost income. While boost mascots pump there wallets while players pump them full of all maxxed boosts.

7 Likes

And just 2 new creatures???:neutral_face:

The only thing I liked was the “migration!” (Geoloc)

2 Likes

Ok so I don’t know why i’m surprised that nothing is changing with Cautious Strike or ProceRAT AFTER the botched survey that many couldn’t complete, and we were TOLD that the comments on this forum would also be taken into consideration, I smell something here.

As for the Ability Updates… How is this an update? It’s not changed, thankfully, but am I missing something here?

1 Like

Mine has been lvl 30 and 30 boosts from almost day 1 of the new boost system. You won’t be very impressed by it.
It’s only a hated creature because people fight it overleveled. When it’s on an equal playing field it’s not very amazing. I’m considering throwing mine off the team because it’s just not performing well against the top meta of tanks putting all boosts into HP and attack…

2 Likes

If something is balanced and they make it weaker, thats a nerf.
If something is already OP and they make it weaker, it was balanced.

4 Likes

The image has been updated…