Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.12

Everything’s behind the scenes in this game. Communication, cheaters, nothing being done about cheaters.

1 Like

I was doing that and you guys told me to get lost, even I can take a hint after awhile.

6 Likes

Ok I’ll admit we are maybe too rude but that what happens when you suffer months of rats do DSR swap ins, boost that basically negate the lvl up and grinding and dinos that can’t be counter by anything but themselves.

So ya @J.C I’ll be the first the day sorry we been rude but like you can understand or frustration and the problem we been going thru in the arena and regular game play. And this update where hopes things would change and nothing did kind was the last digital straw for a lot of us so ya sorry we (I)’ll try to be a little considerate and respectful when saying about issues just please acknowledge the issues are there and don’t pretend they don’t exist

4 Likes

(Not singling you out GPx, but yours was the last of 3 similar replies :+1:)

It is unacceptable to be abusive to anyone on the forum, mods included. We’ve all signed up to these rules. The mods are in the firing line, but people have the choice whether to actually shoot. Being abusive to the CM (whoever actually was - I didn’t see anything) is not fair.

The mods see our issues and feed these back to Ludia. If Ludia do not go back to the mods with an answer, the mods cannot come back to us with an answer. The mods are not ignoring us, mistreating us, or even making any of the mistakes that are winding us all up.

All this annoyance should be directed at Ludia and Ludia alone. Their communication is abysmal. Their decisions have caused all this aggravation. It isn’t the mods. In all likelihood the CM is on to Ludia every day with the same issues, and getting no response. What else are they supposed to do?

7 Likes

Good on you, mate.

2 Likes

The mods work for Ludia. I feel for them, and know they are only allowed to say what management tells them. I cannot imagine it’s a lot of fun.

images

5 Likes

And we know your most restricted so we also keep that in mind; still somethings like a mammoth hitting harder than a Trex, and it’s hybrid hitting as hard as an indominus Rex, a bird being able to one shot things with an instant rampage, and an epic non super hybrid being stronger than 94% of the creatures, aa monolorhino being trash even though it’s the hardest hybrid to make, and one strike move that does 5/6 things kinda makes us question how things are done

2 Likes

Totally. A lot of mod work is contracted out tho, so they might not even work for Ludia. Don’t have specifics on this tho. :grinning:

3 Likes

Well, Grypolyth is a tyrant now, and some players use Sarcorixis, so there’s them.
The Titanoboa Unique has some potential (it could be used to counter Indoraptor G2, and will put up a fight against anything that isn’t Immune to DoT), while Entelomoth might turn out to be as good as if not better than Mammotherium, which is a Tyrant.

3 Likes

The CM is employed by Ludia, it’s not a volunteer position. By posting our frustrations on the forum we are in fact directing our annoyance at Ludia, but then we get the Mods telling us to stop.

I understand the Mods can’t do anything more than they are allowed to do, but it seems the community can’t vent towards Ludia anymore on these forums without risk of upsetting the CM. My understanding of a CM role is to manager the community, I mean it’s in the name.

There is no managing the community going on around here, the Mods do more managing here.

4 Likes

I just opened the game and I have a Deinocheirus here next to me. I’m in L4 :hushed: that migration may have gotten rid of my Suchomimus thankfully :pray:

1 Like

Updating…

2 Likes

Nothing on Android yet.

2 Likes

I am on Android and I see it.
Get out of the app’s details page, and then go back in.

1 Like

Downloading the android update now.

Yes I see it now.

it’s mainly because the “community” manager has never had anything to do with “community”. they just post announcements and dont even bother with the forum until the next announcement. they never reply to anyone or address any concerns.

and many of the announcements are lies. like when we were told 8 straight seasons that cheaters were banned when in reality nothing was done. or when they tell us the results of polls that no one believes because no one would ever vote for the results they state. almost as if ludia is like “they’re so stupid, we can just post whatever we want and those morons will just take it as fact”.

4 Likes

I like this so much!

5 Likes

Why does it look like it has a stiff neck?

Is it just me or does the map look… smoother?

1 Like