Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.13

Why unfortunately?

3 Likes

Anyone know when the update’ll drop?

Most likely tomorrow after maint.

1 Like

Perhaps the next Tuesday after this one

What time is the maintenance? Was there an announcement?

1 Like

Nest time make something that can get rid of dna that people don’t need. I bet most of the players have maxed out dna and don’t know what to do with it. You can make for example ability to sell dna for a good price, of course the player will choose how many he/she wants to sell and then that person can trade it for other dna or coins/bucks. Just make something that can get rid of useless dna.

Already? Holy moly that is quick

They usually drop updates on Tuesdays. They were late dropping the release notes, probably do to other announcements taking priority.

Guess I’m the only one who likes the turtle hybrids. Just love those scaly beasts. The ugly is best in my eyes :rofl:

3 Likes

I wonder what the deer-turtle hybrid will look like. The silhouette looks like it belongs to a forest deity. But it might look like a hellspawn once it gets revealed.

2 Likes

I actually really like the deer but I feel like I’ll get crucified for saying that

2 Likes

No it’s fine it your opinion it matters same as ours

1 Like

Isn’t the image up there? The deer-turtle hybrid looks pretty sweet to me.

I think the deer looks decent. Only thing I don’t like is the recycled “let’s put a couple turtle shell pieces around it and call it a turtle hybrid”. Just like smilonemys. They both lost A lot of there turtleness.

I will say I decently like the mammoth turtle. I’ll call him rocksteady.

Nope, just a silhouette.

1 Like

@Gem_Aqua leaked this to us.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ok, it looks cool.

1 Like

And here is this one… at least it has a shell. Instead of little shell plates lazily placed.

3 Likes