Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.13

I expected more for this update… no dinos, no better balances…

9 Likes

Smilo nerf is a bit unfortunate. Although it is very powerful, it is also one of only 2 dinosaurs made with 3 epics. Of dinos without exclusive DNA needed, it is arguably the hardest (or one of) to create.

7 Likes

This is the worst patch yet. Running 2nd tier dinos (trying to bring diversity to the game) is hard enough because you are at a disadvantage out the gate… They just nerfed the damage on Alloraptor, Dsungaia, Smiloceph (and HP) , Bajatondon ( SV nerf and HP). Thesed Dinos were already B level and those who level them and run them should be applauded for trying to bring diversity to the boring arena. Instead they all get hit wit the nerf stick.

Also, not ONE new dinosaur? What the heck man?

22 Likes

So, my Erlikospyx is going to be hunting IndoG2s now that CS doesn’t cleanse anymore.
I don’t think Draco needed an attack reduction since it already got nerfed once…
New creatures, we get another turtle, boar, and deer. Cool, though not really the best choices.
Hybrids: Still nothing for Alankylo and Ankylocodon. Though the Testacornibus looks like a freaking forest deity! I can’t wait to see it.

Smaxima has lower HP. I’m not sure if this will help anyone with dealing with it. My Erlidom might enjoy this though.
Phorusaura now cannot take out speedsters and dracocera…
Quetzorion has lower attack because why?
Smiloceph now cannot 1 hit dracos. Nor speedsters.
Smilonemys gets nerfed again. Plz stop!
That HP nerf for Thylacotator. Why?

Alliance stuff might be good. Especially the “Who invited who?” addition.

5 Likes

Is it me or the unique mammotherium hybrid is just like it’s initial legendary form?

6 Likes

yeah, some of the creature changes are kinda weird. not supper happy with them, but i can live with it.

I’m glad Kapro got out unscarred though lol.

3 Likes

Happy April Fool’s Day!

…Wait, it’s not April. Are they seriously nerfing Quetzorion and a bunch of other dinos that nobody asked to be re-balanced (because they are already balanced) but leaving out the one dino, Proceratho, that people have been complaining about constantly?

No new dinos either. I guess the new creatures are okay, but… That Quetzorion nerf was probably the last straw for me and the arena. Despite my grievances, I usually battle between 20-40 times a day. Once this patch hits… I’ll be scaling it down to “get my incubator and leave”.

22 Likes

Woolly Rhinoceros gets a hybrid with a non-hybrid, Archaeotherium. And Mammotherium gets a Super Hybrid with Meiolania. And Carbotoceratops gets a Unique hybrid with the Epic Deer, Eucladoceros

I gotta say I’m pretty bummed about the stat nerfs. Maxima probably had it coming, but it feels like 90% of them are undeserved.

17 Likes

Thats a bad update :face_with_raised_eyebrow::pensive:

7 Likes

Yeah but more broken because 30% armor and Immune to Distraction

This is truly the most underwhelming update I’ve ever seen.

No new dinos, just mammals and a turtle, why? Are we to assume that Jurassic World is no longer the theme and it’s now Cenzoic World Alive?

Nerfs to dinos that no one uses anyway.

No fix for chat.

I guess this update was done over the weekend on the back of a postage stamp by an intern?

12 Likes

Why on earth Smilonemys got less ATK now? Isn’t that already quite low since the first harsh nerf?

22 Likes

Why I’m not surprised that both unique dinos require DNA from new creatures that will be difficult to find in the wild. Sigh.

Thank you for Indo G2 nerf.

When can we expect Procera to get the same treatment?

3 Likes

So now procera has more damage than Quetzorion :rage:
And it was already faster :rage:

JUST NERF IT!!!

22 Likes

When you make changes to stats, can you please post the old stats alongside the new stats so that we know how much they increased/decreased and, well, whether they increased or decreased???

21 Likes

Well… at least cautious strike lost something…

17 Likes

At least there’s a new common

5 Likes

let the angry threads begin about how they nerfed it.
I mean all they did was make things stick unless people go for a risky move. Bleed and slow are more viable now.

2 Likes