[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.14

nope. still more of that exclusive dna to give out.

1 Like

I want a good Permian Unique that tears apart indoraptor gen 2 and procerathomimus

1 Like

That would be cool

Gonna miss having my chunky boi on the team :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Still no hyberd for me

nice. some ludia devs just played the game (finally) and noticed this. i suggest playing more than 5 minutes, to discover all other alliance chat bugs.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

The majundaboa looks almost exactly what i want from it. Just give it swap in ferocity like majundasuchus and itll be perfect!

1 Like

Like many of the people here I am really upset that they are nerfing my favorite creature to use in the game, the brontolamus. I don’t really feel as though it’s nerf is warranted. Although I’m really excited about the new creatures coming along with the new manjudaboa.

1 Like

I know how you feel I really do. I have to start looking for a suitable replacement… unless they decide not to go through with it due to all the negative feedback for her and or maybe the impact won’t be as bad as we think. I mean it will still be a useful tool against evasive foes… maybe, just looking on the bright side

I’m kind of happy they didn’t, especially since now much of a pain in the ass it was to obtain her. I’m happy she’s on par with her brother.

1 Like

sad brontolasmus noises

1 Like

mammolania sobbing

Scolosaurus-
Why me?

Hoy no he podido ingresar al juego, dice que está en mantenimiento, a alguien más le ha sucedido??

Translated from Spanish

Today I could not enter the game, says it is under maintenance, has anyone else happened to it?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

1 Like

After you update the app, the game should be ready to go ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Need to add the auto closing functionality on the map to the known issues list… highly annoying

1 Like

Gosh. I’ve been encountering that since day 1. I haven’t seen anyone else complain about it until now, so I thought it was just me!

Same I wanted a Indo raptor mixed with a t-Rex gen 2

2 Likes

Yoshi with the Revenge particles. Weird.

3 Likes