Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.14

In the epic hybrid skill tournaments, I think majungaboa is designed to specifically target procerath, so it got a bit of a nerf

Cause ludia mate…

1 Like

I’ll acquire it and see whenever next hybrid tournament is on. Until then, Kapro will be raking the kills in this one.

1 Like

I do not mind the cenezoics. I think it is great for them to add them as they only have dime, seco, and ophia, but I would like some new dinos soon. Happy the gorgonopids are here

3 Likes

Dissapointing. Very dissapointing…

20 Likes

True so basically now we have one counter since bronto lost rampage…

1 Like

Pretty meh, but oh well. Maybe they’ll get it next time.

1 Like

So how does this revenge thing work exactly?

1 Like

Ludia: laughs in ignorance

7 Likes

We still have indom and megalogia, while I need to do some calculations, I think bronto can pull it off

2 Likes

True but bronto barely would beat it and could do only have damage then and now it dies let’s just say way less

all in all fine little update but can you stop with all the “immune to” dinos and gimme some fully immunes soon again would be nice… :’)

3 Likes

Ludia love the Christmas Chicken, but personally that creature need small nerf (distracting rampage become distracting impact) and a superhybrid

7 Likes

Stop nerfing creatures that nobody asked to be nerfed

21 Likes

I like new creatures, they’re pretty interesting and they aren’t cenozoic anymore. However, I would prefer them without immunities. What’s the point of making them immune to stuns or distractions? Making stunners and distractors even worse?

6 Likes

Nice update. Thumbs up. :+1:

However, we can we stop with the anti-dodge abilities every update? It’s getting close to not being worth using them anymore.

4 Likes

Honestly the only one I’m worried now in this update so chops cause you know giving MF to an immune to decel is always a good idea

7 Likes

Worst idea ever.

19 Likes

Mammolania isn’t high tyrant anymore

8 Likes

Wow great everyone has Procerato on lvl 30 and we start with maungaboa, where you are happy to dart 120 dna of the snake, that a amazing nerf

3 Likes