1,000: attack
110: speed

• Shielded decel strike
  • Ferocious strike
  • Cleansing impact
  • Precise impact
    Ranking counter attack
1 Like

I know right , i regret upgrading my Titanoboa 2 to level 12 from the dna i got in campaign.

2 Likes

So while it’s stats aren’t great there the exact same as constrictor. Not only that it has ferociousness, armor and dodge bypassing counter, cleasing impact, and another precise move along with shields and speed control… things is sooo much more versatile and can pack a punch. And it also is immune to distraction.

1 Like

almost like it’s a Jack of All Trades dino.

3 Likes

Ya it’s not like the snakes are jack of all trades and ludia went like nope make them counter attackers but gave them some of the worse counter attacks (more dilophoboa) that do no damage

1 Like

And while bleed is good it’s also basically totally dependent on it to take down a Dino

1 Like

now i’mma run both constrictor and Mboa. just to see how well they work together to take down an indo g2.

4 Likes

I’mma run entelohops now :joy:

4 Likes

Same but I also don’t want to waste the coin on it plus I don’t have enough boa dna. Anyway I got the better version now since I’ve added dioraj to my team and even at lvl 21 he can hold his own

1 Like

Oh boy ya that’s right there is the new proRAT/indom gen2 of thsi patch

4 Likes

I’m going to try pork chops in the next tournament to see how good it actually is.

5 Likes

Actually yes,it is gonna be the next procerat,now I sense a nerf incoming now that ludia has a new epic creature that can annoy us.

Man you know your words very well,its so gosh darn true

2 Likes

Please make it possible for us who love to play but are handicapped and unable to walk I’m a grandma and play this game with my grandson he and I absolutely love this game. We play every day he learns so much with counting and much more. With me being bedridden most of the time it makes it hard on him and I to upgrade our dinosaurs and collect different species. Anyway if you have a code or something setup for the handicapped community please inform me we are Trystangrandma. Thank you and please keep up with the tremendous job you all do at Ludia

1 Like

Completely agree with ya on that one. Brontotherium was my tank and high damage dealer and now I may remove him from my team. Thanks Ludia…

1 Like

So you’re saying that they should make an already nerfed LEGENDARY hybrid useless?!?!

Considering even game press said it could probably hold the title of best epic I bet it is I mean let’s look at the stats
And kit

4,200 health
1,100 attack
126 speed
20% armor

• Superiority strike
  • Revenge decelerating impact
  • Revenge shattering Rampage
  • Mutual Fury
    Immune to Deceleration and stuns

Yup that means it not only can just out speed anything and there is no way to slow it beside nullifying and then it can just DSR you creatures or DR then DSR or it can just do DSR turn 1 and distractions won’t work due to SS, you also can’t stop it with stuns. So the only way it to bleed it but you would have to be slower in order for it to work, oh hit hard enough to two shot it. Dodge all works against it as well.

1 Like

that Revenge shattering rampage is a bit op imo. but as long as it doesn’t go on things like thor we good.

1 Like

You jinxed didn’t you :joy:

yes i did.

1 Like