[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.14

Scolosaurus-
Why me?

Hoy no he podido ingresar al juego, dice que está en mantenimiento, a alguien más le ha sucedido??

Translated from Spanish

Today I could not enter the game, says it is under maintenance, has anyone else happened to it?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

1 Like

After you update the app, the game should be ready to go ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Need to add the auto closing functionality on the map to the known issues list… highly annoying

1 Like

Gosh. I’ve been encountering that since day 1. I haven’t seen anyone else complain about it until now, so I thought it was just me!

Same I wanted a Indo raptor mixed with a t-Rex gen 2

2 Likes

Yoshi with the Revenge particles. Weird.

3 Likes

What is a rare Exclusive? It says the Arctops is a rare exclusive, what is the difference? The other one Moschops just says rare (not exclusive)

I have seen the Moschops only once today, not the other.
Does anyone know where to find these guys?
Will they be out after today or is this it?

All of them are globals. They can be found at any time. Arctops is a Rare that is also exclusive, like Titanoboa or Blue.

2 Likes

Me realizing that maybe it’s not a glitch

9 Likes

It would be great to be honest :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Revenge distracting Rampage
Enemie’s damage drop to 0 2 turns no delay :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Speaking of revenge moves. Think there is some way this can help creatures that have fallen in the ranks

2 Likes

How?
10 char

Patience it will come out in due time

Totally. I can see Pyrritator with Revenge Distracting Rampage already. All Ludia needs to do is dedicate an update to balancing the game.

4 Likes

I thought Arctops was incubator only? That’s what I’ve read.

1 Like

So far I’ve heard it’s not in any Incubator pools

It’s certainly an exclusive not a global.

1 Like

I would like to point out that a lot of these revenge creatures are immune to stun.