[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update (1.3.11)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Gah!!!

>.<

PWNT :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Lol good luck though!

Just throw in a new Incubator (hides fast)

Anyone knows when it will be done? Just wanted to go in my dayl… ok more a nightly hunt…

I am so excited for the changes coming up.
I was started to get disappointed cause epic dinosaurs like Rexy and Ankylosaurus seemed to spawn far less than before, but this update looks so promising.

Time to kick Rexy and get my trusty Ouranosaurus in.

JWA is up and running…

New update looks amazing! Can’t wait to see it change to night!

Nyaa, not spoilers! Lol, I’m kidding.

All dinosaurs have gotten a huge attack nerf, and a mild health increase.

Problems already… won’t load a battle and can’t cancel either… just stuck on battle loading screen

rhat so awsome dude !!!

It tells me to update but then there’s no update in the store, hopefully I won’t have to wait too long :thinking:

So far I’ve been playing for about 20 minutes with the new update…

Map looks good and being able to see my drone radius is a huge boost. Love the look of the orange supply drops. Also nice to have completed half the achievements right off the bat. Yay! :smiley:

However…

Loading screens seem to take twice as long as they did. Even the transition to the map seems to take ages.

Attack cool down periods seem too long now.

Raptors were glass cannons before. Now they feel like they get one good hit and fall over with the next breeze. Over nerfed perhaps?

With Raptors nerfed it seems all the opponents I now face in the Arena have gone stun crazy and it makes the battles boring. Although to be fair, a lot of opponents were doing that before and it was a dull match.

Ever since the update Wednesday. GPS not working. It was fine before. Cannot play Alive. Please fix. Thank You.

woooooah!!

GALLIMIMUS!! <3

I love the new update so far guys, keep it up!

Waiting for opponent for two minutes and then Your match has timed out.

People said Raptors were never nerfed before the update, when the update happens what do you know. Raptors are nerfed. This is going to suck for some time

Oh come on… Pinning Strike isn’t even useful because to counter a raptor, the first move should be Decelerating Impact so by the time you use Pinning Strike, raptor has already ran away. At least tanks are a bit more tanky now. Raptors are still useful, just not the deadliest weapon in game.