[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update (1.4.11)

What date is this update going to happen?

I wish they would tell usssss

Speaking of pinning strike - I hope they fixed THAT bug… the one where even if you use cleanse you still can’t swap out.

We can now presume that the Ankylocodon is now dead… The only good thing about it was the fact that his shield was unbreakable… Dammit

@ankylocodon (sp)

At least they caught this before releasing it… as was apparently the issue with Ankylocodon’s shield immunity. Saves people the expense of levelling up something only to have its key ability swept away.

Same here. I’mma have to see if I can find info on it.

It’s great to see how the game develop and users requests addressed :+1::+1::+1:

Considering going VIP to salute new update! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love this game and all the new content you keep adding!!! I constantly tell my friends to try this game cuz I KNOW they’ll love it!!! :grin::grin::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

This sounds amazing in so many ways. I am disappointed that Carno doesn’t get a buff or hybrid (would rather see a buff) but it looks great otherwise. I’m also annoyed by the Ankylocodon shield immunity. That’s why she’s great. I wish you would have kept the immunity to shield breaking moves. Otherwise, this looks great!

And now they give that SIA to a legendary, haha.:laughing:

Looking forward to the changes! Glad Ludia is still working to balance arena. Maybe next they can have tournaments based off player levels so some of the lower levels can catch up. Lvl 0-10 participating in arena get X reward lvl 11-20 get Y reward for top Z players etc.

Spinotasuchus will have swoop.

They haven’t. I just finished a battle and that exact issue cost me the win :frowning:

Can’t wait for the new update! Go Ludia!!!

Wow when did they update that

Just several hours ago.
And they said Ankylosaurus won’t get the SIA move.
(Or in other words, they might never planned to give Ankylo that move, the old pic got some misleading.)

When is the new update Release for the flying dinos?

that makes sense because that could make ankylo op. if its stats/kit arent awful alankylasaur will see meta i believe

unfortunately no, it’s a pity