[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.5.23

This update is going to be quality and i can’t wait so much to look forward to in this one :grin:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try out the birds. Pteranodon will be a lot of fun now with AP Counter and 127 speed.

As for Alanqa and Arambourgiania being moved to Arenas 1 & 2:

Ace%20Ventura%20Thrusting

Guess it’s back to the arena for me. :smile:

8 Likes

I’m drooling at the prospect of a lot of my lvling for sake of it Dino’s are gonna pay off with hybrids and the huge change in almost everything arena is gonna be a whole new bag of fun! :balloon::tropical_drink::tada:

2 Likes

Dna exchange more useful dino spawns diffrent attacks new dinos buffs nerfs new attacks counter love is going to be a whole new level of change bleeders are going to be king and alliances

1 Like

How is swap in defense shattering rampage for a out of sequence king hit lol😱! arena is gonna be a whole new level

2 Likes

what an epic change to this game! very hyped for this!

4 Likes

I wonder how soon updated stats will be available to include the new creatures.

It sucks to have invested so many coins in some dinos only to have their stats changed willy nilly. If you guys are going to change what’s good every patch, I’m not going to be able to afford to keep up. You should offer some sort of compensation for the dinos that were nerfed. Why would I spend money on your game if you’re going to nerf my dinos a couple months after I make them? This update feels really bad.

16 Likes

Purrolyth. What a time to be alive!

6 Likes

I will join your alliance and trade 30k irritator gen 2 dna for common para

2 Likes

I will trade any of my dna or coins for more trex haha who am i kiding we all want the same thing

Okay all I got to know is who is putting dracorex gen 2 on their team :grimacing:

swap in shattering rampage :fearful:

My megalo is going to love this new feature :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Im glad i didnt lvl her up. I was going to, cause shes on my team, but now i dont know

Whoa!! This update looks like so much fun!

4 Likes

I sound like my cat when i try to say that name lol

1 Like

So next question is when is the update coming?

1 Like

@Jorge One question before we all start leveling up all these previously “useless” dinos… Has any consideration been given to the lvl 20 player cap? Are those points still tracked somewhere or are there just no plans to ever go above 20?

Thanks!

5 Likes

Lots of new and interesting dinos.
At low levels, it may not be competitive enough. To level it up, requires tons of coins.
Eventually, it becomes OP. Next update - nerfed.

:rofl:

8 Likes

No controversy this was needed. Stegodeus did not need to cleanse on a basic move. This also gives bleeders a fair chance to do damage.

2 Likes

When is the update going to be pushed live?

2 Likes