[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.5

No don’t bother
This was a HUGE nerf.
IMO they should have just put a 3/4 turn cool down on the SS move but they completely destroyed it.

There is now the chance to get legendary/unique DNA through arena incubators?

no, it shows what that DNA can get you

It was long coming. So no. Don’t try to act as if you didn’t see a change coming. Tanks being able to beat any, and all by beating them in damage, speed and cleanse themselves. If you believed that would last you are a minority, and you were naive. Compensation? Haaaa

Newsflash, there are always going to be dinos that are on top, and you people are going to complain that they are OP. The difference is, we all have to pay whenever they do an update. The only winner here is Ludia.

Hope youre right. My tryko is level 25 lol

Something else, the notes say they adapted spawns to their strength, which I would say means “the stronger the rarer”.
However, metahub seems to have a party going because of this rebalance cause that means we get the stronger ones more.
How do we interpret this announcement? :sweat_smile:

this guy really hurting though??

All that wasted Allosino DNA :joy:

lol im sure he has 100k more just waiting…

sure is stubborn with that tuo though lol

You will never take my sea urchin!!!

I disagree, updates will always have bitter sweet elements but this 1 seems to focus heavily on making more dinos viable, more strategies viable. I think if you view it a a cynic you’ll only see a cash grab but if you view it from the perspective of making the game better you do realize that the developer does seem to be listening

We all who? You all who knew it was way too powerful for what it was and still invested time and money into it?

Some of the same OP dinos got more powerful. Is there a point you’re making for the overall meta?

Yes. He spent thousands on that team and now it’s much worse. Ludia screwed him. I guess you never want a level 30 dino?

i dont think hes screwed at all. considering all the teams around him. like i said… if some are truly unusable, which i doubt… he will replace when need be but i bet he still holds rank. and who knows if he doesnt have a level 30 spinotosuchus or something awaiting…

plus… he also has almost a max damage monomimus compared to most… so its still very usable to him. nothing on mimus changed but the hp… so if its level 30… what did he lose? id be worried maybe about the new nullify dino i guess.

Yeah before you basically had to either use an Inmune or Tyranosaur and hope they didnt crit the thagomizer or the superiority impact