[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.6.20

Good to see that there are no major changes on dinosaurs.

Hope we get a full migration this time. Would be nice to shoot at some other rare or epic dinosaurs. Bit difficult to collect them all at this moment

2 Likes

Does this mean there would be no major migration/swap of zones?
Hopefully, they are not talking about hybrid pursuit!

2 Likes

TIS THIS THIS! Sand Duners going to ACE this… eeeeeeee!! x

8 Likes

T-Rex for daily missions is super awesome :heart_eyes::partying_face:

11 Likes

The dracoceratop is worse than draco gen2 hahaha. Swap in, rampage, regeneration, swap out. Gosh

5 Likes

Hey Tarbosaurus, our team will definitely be looking into any attack issues with that dino once the update releases.

2 Likes

You don’t talk about battles. Right now the maximum amount of battles is 38 and it takes way more than 2 sessions to do it. Hopefully your patch don’t tell all the things because otherwise it would be useless.

9 Likes

Is the speedbug also fixed this time?

• Supply Drops , Treasure boxes , Special Event Supply Drops and Strike Events can now be opened from up to 150 meters away (200m for VIP members). Open them from long range for a portion of the full reward, or move into close range to collect everything.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

13 Likes

1 Like

So the important question still needs to be addressed: how on earth are players expected to earn enough Darwinopterus DNA for both new Unique fliers?

28 Likes

Procerathomimus = New Monomimus

3 Likes

Or maybe what about those L5 explorers?

10 Likes

Hmm to eager to read I guess :slight_smile: … thanks

1 Like

Meant to be used as fodder for ita superhybrid anyways

Correct Dave96! These stats are indeed for dinos at level 26.

2 Likes

Did you miss the fact they are losing Distracting Rampage for Distracting Impact?

not sure if i want to use monostegotops now… it would lose to dilora right??

I mean, they called darwezopteryx “easily attainable” so probably darwin will become global.
Also @Ned, have you guys fixed the strike tower base bug? Or are you atleast looking for a fix?

7 Likes

Are tanks dying a slow death with all this swap and swoop draining stuff? Seems to me that immunity should be at an all time premium. Swap out moves too.

In theory dracoceratops sounds very viable. Glad I didnt go too high on gen 2.

2 Likes