[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.8

Omggggg Invincibility Emu Monomimus got its health restored wooooo, guess which dodging Emu is back on my team again

1 Like

Not seeing anything I was hoping for today. Very un-impressed and not happy at all.

WHERE ARE THE REAL PATCH NOTES? cuz this sucks butt

6 Likes

I’m keeping Draco and I’m leveling it up and boosting it. It’ll still be useful against those who matters the most (Erlido, Thor, Dilorach and Magna).

4 Likes

Allosino damage is 1700
Thor damage is 1680
You kidding me?

3 Likes

Monomimus secretly nerfed along with the dodge mechanics, lol. But the rest sounds pretty awesome. Good thing I’ve collected some Wuerho DNA before and didn’t level Purutaurus.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I compared a few numbers–Tyko’s attack becomes 1680 from 1600, and Thor’s attack becomes 1680 from 1660. I think Thor got a serious nerf, and I don’t regret it! :smiley:

2 Likes

So you’re rolling out the update with known issues?

No alliance tools?

5 Likes

Just make apato great again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nerfed magna :pensive: you guys better put it in the sanctuary

4 Likes

Procerathomimus is now a beast. Almost like an immune, faster utasinoraptor. That duo is gonna be scary.

4 Likes

Finally they know about my problem ,this means in the future it won’t be pain in the poopoo

well I see it as a buff :smiley: now Thor can hit through anything 100% (cloak, evasive, shield, …) you name it she eats it :smiley:

4 Likes

Rip my poor Magna, but oh well, I suppose it was going to happen sooner or later.

Although, if a creature’s power is based off how easy the DNA is to get…why is Thorad not getting a nerf? Seems.like she didn’t need an Attack boost to me.

Otherwise…ALL THE YES THIS UPDATE IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED. (As long as it doesn’t get botched like 1.7 lol)

Edit: FINALLY EINIA AND TRICERA GOT SLOWING/DECELERATING STRIKE lol the fact that Sino, Utahsino and Utarinex got it but not any other ceratopsian has been bugging me for forever

3 Likes

Yeah Invincibility Emu did technically get nerfed due to the dodge change but having useable health again means I can use it on my main team, I loveeeeee the thing lol.

And no more dodging 9 times in a row causing a loss, least now you can chip away at the Dodger

This really sucks for an update. One of the worst ones ive seen yet.

3 Likes

here we go…

3 Likes

Ok, so since when has Magna ever been easy to create???

9 Likes

True, true XD I wonder how much will get through

1 Like

hopefully with sanctuary we can level magna easier

1 Like