[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.8

:star_struck: seems like a good update, lets hope it rolls out smoothly :raised_hands::pray:

3 Likes

Swap-in rampage is 2x attack but no armour bypass or shield shattering.

5 Likes

Thanks.

So it is location based. That means I’ll never be able to interact with my alliance through sanctuaries because they are spread out all over the world.

1 Like

It’s the same, but it won’t bypass armor or break shields. It will still be boring, but not as much. At least it’s something

4 Likes

I can play and interact with my dinosaurs!! That is literally the best thing ever.

*missing the point of the entire franchise but I don’t care.

4 Likes

Actually you will be able to share a Sanctuary you’ve interacted with (locally) with your Alliance, through your Alliance options :wink:

11 Likes

Ludia if this update contains no nasty surprises like arena exclusive Dinos not being able to be placed in sanctuaries, and delivers on everything listed here, you’re getting my VIP back. This update looks really good.

3 Likes

That’s all I’m concerned about too. I could care less for any new additions or hybrids or any of that junk. Just fix what’s broken instead of adding more to make the broken things shattered.

3 Likes

Not seeing anything about matchmaking or nerf to boosts … :frowning:

10 Likes

Will there be any boost reset before a Season or is there going to be anyway to take off boosts on certain dino and re-allocate them?

4 Likes

You know, I was going to complain about the dodge nerf, but 1400 Indominus raw damage, crit nerf and Dracoce-Rat-OP-s sia nerf…

I will take it.

7 Likes

Rat got nerfed to swap in rampage hahahahajaha

11 Likes

No new dino :frowning:

7 Likes

Wooow! What a thrill! I want to release it!

Great question. Completely unnecessary

1 Like

I was literally just uploading my episode 3 of my video series and in it you see players abusing rat over and over and I’m complaining about it, now this.

Actually I and a few others the other day suggested it be changes from SIDSR to swap in rampage.

Thank you ludia hopefully it won’t be nearly as rampant in the arena anymore

4 Likes

So this list of known issues is not going to be fixed before the rollout? Why rollout a new release with know issues why not fix everything?

2 Likes

And they can interact with that sanctuary if they are on the other side of the world? I didn’t see that in written anywhere in the Q&A section. If that’s true, awesome!

3 Likes

Yeah says something about accessing them remotely at the sanctuary

2 Likes

Because the Crit for everything was lowered from 1.5 to 1.25

3 Likes