Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 1.9

• Campaign Mode
    So it seems like achievements. Done once and then forgotten.

• BOOSTS remain untouched

• MATCHMAKING still the same unbalanced thing

• DC remains the moneygrabbing Dino

• Boosted Thor untouched

• Alliance Tools nowhere to be found (and chat-donation fix)

• New Content next update(we’ll see)

• New Dinosaurs next update(we’ll see)

• Boost Reset How can we put new Dinos in our Strike Team

• Sanctuaries overhaul ,we just enter, push 3 buttons without seeing the animations and exit

• About 2 and a half months for a small patch???(This is not Update)

Ok…now when 1.10 or 2.0 will be out?

17 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

25 Likes

Thanks for not nerfing DC. Hold strong against the haters! I

6 Likes

So Indom & Endo GEN 2 aren’t dinosaurs now? :thinking:

Well not really, they are mutated hybrids. What is meant by dinosaurs is really dinosaurs that actually existed.

5 Likes

Probably a case of missing off the n’t on can. Happens to me all the time when typing fast.

1 Like

Speed ties still not even a known issue :joy:

5 Likes

Boosted all its main counters except Thor that doesn’t need it. And added some new counters. Good enough for now.

1 Like

That delayed rampage sounds stupid. It’s not even a delayed decel rampage. It’s just plain, simple, rampage. I see no use in this ability

1 Like

Jack of all Trades becomes a total Jackass.

4 Likes

I know Monostegotops can no longer nullify, but a swap in stunning strike kinda makes up for that I think.
It’s too soon to see if I have to remove it, but with a cleanse and regen move too, it still looks good to me.

1 Like

Am I missing something? There’s more to this update than shown?

Also - NO TOURAMOLOCH BUFF?! NOT EVEN A BOOST IN HEALTH?! LUDIA, COME OOOOOOON! WHAT DOES A GIRL HAVE TO DO TO PUT TOURA IN THE SPOTLIGHT?! :sob::sob::sob::cry::sweat:

14 Likes

I’m a little disappointed in the Monosteg nerf. I had committed to boosting and leveling her up, only for her attack to be lowered like such… I mean, yeah, Dig In looks good on paper, but how will it be when I’m actually fighting with her?

I’m seriously scared about this…

8 Likes

Sooo

Indominus rex (legendary)
Hp 4200 -> 4500
Atk 1400 -> 1600
Spd 107
Armor piecing strike/impact/rampage/Cloak

Indominus rex (epic)
Hp 4200?
Atk 1400
Spd 108-110

• Definite strike
  • armor piecing rampage
  • mutual fury
  • cloak

Gen1 has better stat but Gen2 has better skills…

Hmm! As Indominus rex fanboy, I’ll bring this Gen2 to its glory!!

7 Likes

Ludia, if Immunity doesn’t affect swap prevention after a Swap-In Ability (which was already the case with e.g. Monominus), how come Regeneration does?

1 Like

I’m just happy a class above unique wasn’t added

10 Likes

I know what you mean, but the swap in stunning strike might be useful?

With Attack and Health reduced, a Shield and 25% Health is not gonna help that much.

2 Likes

Like what they’re doing. Love the immunity separation. Gives more tuning options for teams.

I mean real dinosaurs not cenozoic creatures. The last time they added dinosaurs via Update was in 1.6 with Scolosaurus, Scaphognathus, Maiasaura and Pachycephalosaurus (4-5 month ago). And I am not a fan of these cenozoic-dinosaur hybrids look at Smilocephalos it is an abomination

7 Likes