Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.1

That’s a fair way to put it, but I’m trying to get out of the habit of conversations with myself :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll still sit back and wait for Pho to be next. Taking that resilient counter off Tryk makes Pho pretty much A#1 status. At least for now, you can swap in Tryk, take the IR, and slow the bird down. Soon, you’ll just have to accept instant death for about whatever you have out there

8 Likes

Great patch.

Fix the chat!

8 Likes

yet no buff (besides health) to indoraptor, dammit

4 Likes

I’m happy that Sonorsaurus is getting some attention. I hope we get to see more obscure creatures

6 Likes

Why no hybrid for me?! Please, I just want a hybrid :frowning_face:

22 Likes

Any chance we can get a boost reset due to the large amount of changes?

41 Likes

At least we get one dinosaur and it seems to be exclusive :roll_eyes:

Raid changes sound interesting. I’m glad we can abandon now. Definitely cool that there are more raids and the old one stay as well. More variety and raids for those who enjoy doing them. Too bad yeh animations weren’t cut down some though.

1 Like

Boost reset should be standard whenever they nerf things. I don’t know why they don’t do it. It’s very frustrating.

46 Likes

Pyrritator!
Hadros Lux sounds interesting.

Creature modifications:
Smaxima seems to have been hit a bit too hard with the armor to 0 + attack reduction + hp reduction + no distraction resistance.

Geminititan - Why did it get a nerf again?

Tryko users aren’t going to be happy.

Dracocerato HP buff seems good. But the distraction change might be a problem for Utarinex and Magna.

New critters: Now we can have Syd the sloth! The original Ice Age trio is now complete!

Not really a fan of the armadillo, but oh well.

Sonorasaurus: Finally another dino. Sadly exclusive.

Another turtle-mammoth hybrid…

3 Likes

Its mammolania the second

3 Likes

Boost reset should be a must. Ardentina main tank in raids loses most of its tankin HP and all of its armor. Boost reset has to happen or new wave of rage from the community Im sure

37 Likes

Nex apex
It was an impostor

1 Like

@E.D @Ned if there is no boost reset can you atleast poke Ludia for more coin sales… We need Coins Please :pray::pray::pray:

@Ned please help ya boy out… :wink:

3 Likes

We all know this day will come :rofl:

下載 (5)

13 Likes

Gemini got a massive buff. DSA is now a rampage. But I do agree with the fact that maxima was hit too hard. It should’ve kept the armor or the hp. The rampage nerf was already bad enough (same with ardont)

28 Likes

Ardentismaxima get rickroll

4 Likes

So wait, you dropped health by 600, damage by 100, removed armor, AND made it 100% distractable?! And I’m pretty sure that 2 cd on DSR targets him too! Why? And please tell me you’ll be resetting boosts as you drastically alter a very popular dino that everyone uses! But Geminititan went from 75% to 50% and he got basically a 1 turn CD DSR…

40 Likes

The maxima HP nerf is basically 10% or 4 health boosts, similar on the damage side 7.5% or 3 attack boosts.
So its still perfectly usuable for mortem raids.
Maybe arena will see less turbo maximas now.

3 Likes

Gem is one of the best dinos in the game now, lol

3 Likes

It really is time for a boost reset every update. People sink boosts into the strongest creatures only to have those nerfed hard, requiring at least a partial team rebuild and more boosts. I get it, rebalancing is needed and will happen in a game like this. Boosts are a moneymaker, sure. But with PvP and raids and all sorts of advantage tourney combos, I’m pretty sure boost sales won’t slow down too much even if they get reset more regularly. And maybe with regular resets players will be less likely to quit out of the frustration of having their endgame team messed up (over and over). I’d even take a quarterly or 6 month reset; just knowing it’s coming eventually would take some of the stress off “what comes next?”.

30 Likes