[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.13

Excited to see what the new win condition is and am a bit upset with the alliance changes. Alliances should be able to choice open to all or request to join. I think all alliances should be request to join just because of some alliances having certain requirements for people to join

Awesome!
Albertospinos might be OP. I guess we’ll have to wait to see its resistances and stats. Ref, Gorgo, Spyx, literally every viable cunning beats it. I think it’ll make stuff like skoona, testa, and arctovasilas look less good
Ankylos Lux was a surprise. I like it though. Good raid viability.
Fukuisaurus and Fukuimimus seem good for raids. Group Cunning Rampage is nice.
Troodoboa for sure will be awesome with the swapping in this game!

3 Likes

The bad thing with albertospinos is that it has access to only strike turn 1.

5 Likes

Thanks for hearing us ludia! With this comment i want to tank you for the new beahaviour started in 2022. The communication about the boost was good and i see that there are new hybrids from community ideas. Go on like this!!! Shoulda

3 Likes

Also why does it still say Fukuisaurus is an ornithomimid? Its an ornithopod so change the description

@Ned Can you pass this suggestion to the team?

4 Likes

Hey everyone, another reminder to stay on topic about the release notes. Regarding Phorurex’s state in the game, please keep the discussion in the appropriate thread here

9 Likes

oh come on, where’s the ceratosaurus? Why are you so resistant to putting it in the game? Why Ludia? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s funny how back in May 2021 ([Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.7 - #371 by JurassKicked) I said it was only a matter of time before we got fusible apex and now we have 2.

1 Like

I don’t disagree. I’m just saying that all bugs should be addressed and not overlooked just because it’s not as important or whatever. There are plenty of bugs that have yet to be fixed. Somehow there are always 100+ bugs fixes but nothing that is really noticeable. I remember the exploding icons and stuff from incubators on my old iPhone. It’s still listed as known but it’s been like 2 years lol

7 Likes

It’s also a type of hadrosaur not an ornithomimid

5 Likes

Got several of my wishes with this. Unique or apex Ankylosaurus, majung getting something cool, and some great new abilities
My only complaint is I’m still waiting on a ceratosaurus.

4 Likes

Looks like a great fun update ludia, but why does ankylosaurids get there first apex hybrid before getting a uniqeu, some families like ceratopsids, stegosaurids, ankylosaurids and raptor are in the game from the start and still havent recieved there first uniqeu.

2 Likes

Damn, this makes it kinda more frustrating I was one of the people who left the legendary darting in the missing bear week until the last hour still hoping, and when I finally remembered it there was nothing in range to dart and missed it…

Anyways, good update

1 Like

A very big insult to the JWTG Troodon

3 Likes

I sometimes hate phorurex beacuse of its cautious cunning rampage, it has priority which is annoying, the move should have an 1 delay. i also hate the move named run lethal rampage, and the phorurex 's no escape.

@Ned will Officers lose the ability to accept join requests?

:joy::rofl:
finding this in all update notes bottom is becoming a special comedy for me…

and for now it’s gonna be my only comment. i used to comment about bugs every update, but even i can be someday tired of complaining about endless bugs. but i can be understanding, since for every bug fixed we get 2 new ones. at 1:2 rate, some can never be fixed.

let’s make a lemonade. :lemon:

6 Likes

Kinda like ref. It’ll be a good revenge killer

1 Like

Very good update

However, there are still five dinos that I think should be added. First, poopsniffer(aka Ceratosaurus). Then, Carchar. Next, herrarasaurus. Then, Ankylodicus. Finally, Giga however, I’m not complying too much because it’ll probably get release after the new movie

2 Likes