[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.14

Pelta is gonna be busted next week lol

Nantem won the update, let’s go!!

6 Likes

They said they won’t do any new boost shuffle events.

4 Likes

Restricted Group Distraction received a buff. And Testa and Parat worry me too.

6 Likes

The new abilities are so busted. Alert frenzy is a devestation + speedup with only 1 delay. And on threatened it’s a rampage that heals and speeds up :skull:
Deathroll is so dumb. One turn cd with bleed + an impact + slow, you kidding me?
Boom is an amazing name, but it’s a complete upgrade to vulnerability rampage, which I don’t like
Limited evasive strike is an extremely confusing name. It’s better than evasive strike except for the cooldown, something like extended evasive strike would make more sense

Diplod is insane, stun was one of the few ways to counter it, and now it’s fully immune to it, nice.
Vexus is still pretty meh, should’ve given it a turn one distracting move
Daryx in the other hand looks insane, poor spinocon is being one-uped by so many bleeders now

17 Likes

so many new move that not have any creature use (probably prepare for future updates )

3 Likes

The return of testacornibus

16 Likes

I’m not a nerf advocate, but it NEEDED IT

1 Like

i literally levelled up dippy to 16 yesterday for using it in pvp

1 Like

What do you mean? I must have skipped something. Is it going to be no-weekly?

When you realize that every move of iguanodon cleanses distraction.

26 Likes

Yep

The hero you need but don’t deserve

1 Like

Its getting replaced by the new croc apex

2 Likes

Nor decelerating

1 Like

Still… Waiting on a ceratosaurus…

9 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

I hate to hear that for those who needed it.

1 Like

Phorurex never has swap in lockdown. It is alert rending lockdown

18 Likes

I’m very happy with this update but kinda sad i’ll have to wait longer to unlock morty D:

8 Likes

So my overall thoughts on 2.14

1. Natem buff and pho nerf
    Finally natem gets stronger. Phos nerf is fine considering the priority change of critical sidestep should make pho easier to counter
  2. Other Creature buffs.
    It’s nice that Monostegotops has gotten a buff and that there are more group abbilities to epic creatures wich should make tournaments with flocks easier
  3. New creatures
    It’s nice we’ve got new pterosaurs although i don’t see why preondactylus was given a flock since he wasn’t much bigger than scaphognathus
4 Likes

Sad Ardentismaxima Noises
New Ardonto hybrid looks broken by it’s abilities…

17 Likes