[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.15

Funny how quickly they jump on the bugs that impact the bottom line, no?

11 Likes

:roll_eyes:good bugs are fixed, any other ones, well, they are not.:rofl:

3 Likes

The confusing moves are a nightmare. Why is everything so complicated now? It’ll get to the point where people will just hit buttons and hope it works out…

2 Likes

Thylaconyx is disappointing me

Any word on viability of the others? My pho is becoming a liability, cant even take out fierce anymore.

Hey everyone! We have an update from our team here: [News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.15 Known Issues

3 Likes

Not even suprised. No shame.

18 Likes

Don’t you just love hunting from the sofa?? :clown_face:

5 Likes

Dam so if i want to unlock this creature i have to pay £10 and nice one, thats not all there is also a £50.
If it was in this weeks event fine i could understand, you know how angry the community is about the last minute change then you slap it in the shop.

9 Likes

Ludias money grabbing mantra on full display
Top work guys, really top work :clap:

4 Likes

Wow, we brits pay far more once exchange rates are taken into account.

Actually can you change the wording aswell since you dont care for your community

12 Likes

Yea they seriously thought mid maintenance that they could fleece their players instead of spawning a needed creature…

and on top of Rodrigues Solitaire being in the shop, it is always extremely overpriced
not only just for a mobile game but in general

this game was originally made for you to go out and dart now all it wants is for you to pay tons and if you don’t those who have to get treated well So Ludia I AM Begging you to please listen to the community.

1 Like

If you think the $48 is bad…
f2a0d95e662e165c9fdea08b9b6df810
I present to you Australian pricing :pensive:. I mean I never buy these things anyway because they’re way overpriced but still, you can buy Elden Ring or something for that.

11 Likes

Looks great for the top 100 players!

Golden incubator

50 of each FIP

3 FIP x 54(?) DNA x 50 = 2700 DNA

2500 Rare DNA

Blue x 1 incubator

500 Rare DNA

Blue x 3 incubator

1500 Rare DNA

Totaly ~ 7200 DNA

Lets see how fast things goes this time…

1 Like

That poster has been used before

You think that yours is expensive mines $100

Eee phoruRex decel resistance is always 50 %, they never change it.

2 Likes