[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.15

They have yet to acknowledge there’s a problem

2 Likes

Its Ludia, give them a day or two and we might get some vauge, barely relevent update about it

“We’re aware, we’ll fix it whenever. In the meantime have you seen this shiny new event exclusive incubator?”

11 Likes

The same item is in the list of fixes and kown issues. I suggest that you re-read the notes before posting them :rofl:

This bug has been there for years. Is it really that hard to fix?

9 Likes

Also, do we’ve similar thread like this for 2.15?

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.14 Known Issues - Jurassic World Alive / Announcements - Ludia Forums

3 Likes

Welp

4 Likes

Not to mention the green stuff on Indotaurus when exposed to vulnerability as well

Lol never going to use it in apex unique and legendary raid… way too much noobs putting whatever… only doing with my alliance.

hello , i have a question from ludia support or from our friend that is it possible to put
image into the sanctuaries …
if anybody have it please try for one time …

3 Likes

no. you can only put non hybrid creatures common to epic in sancs.

8 Likes

@Qiew can you try this for one time please…

you cant put it in sancs.

but why this is mention in the toolbox … :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

because sancs have always been no hybrids and nothing above epic in rarity. its probably just bug in the toolbox because every other legendary and above can’t be placed.

1 Like

yaa she come in near future…

may be in two or three day …

Came to the forums to look for a “known issues for 2.15” thread today.

The more things change, the more they stay the same… :frowning_face:

2 Likes

that one is also showing sanc values. wonder if the previous rules for sancs will be changed in the future since even para lux can’t be placed right now.

just wait for future update …what surprise will come no body know …

1 Like

sir i have a question .please tell me are we able to put Thylaconyx into the sanctuaries , according to jw alive toolbox

Is it bug or I missed something? Bear,arctodus is spawning in wild and its not exclusive anymore-it is said in the where to find-specific zone day