[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.15

please give us an alberto event. between albertospinos and now this we need so much exclusive dna

19 Likes

Confirmed Albertoceiva coloring

15 Likes

This can’t be right, @Ned? Rally heal while in the secure state?

7 Likes

I also noticed this too

1 Like

It was also in Gamepress datamine too

7 Likes

Albertocevia championship when?

4 Likes

Group Fierce Rampage

Does this one pierce armor ?

Why not minor (cause .25) Fierce counter ?

@E.D @Ned please inform the team about these confusing name

13 Likes

The way I read it, you only will get a random person joining if you click the Auto-Fill button. If you want to wait for your fourth, just don’t click it.

5 Likes

Testacornibus counter

9 Likes

that’s better. but i’m still skeptical. its ludia

3 Likes

That’s fair :rofl:

And maybe ankylo

1 Like

And Unique again .-.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks

Thanks for the free legendary (tarbognathus) Ludia

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what we have be waiting for, another unique that needs exclusive dna. :roll_eyes:
First let the players invest into Albertospino and then drop this one, ridiculous.
Your Amber members will be happy, never mind all the other players it’s clearly that they don’t count.

11 Likes

I spent all my Albertosaurus DNA on Albertospinos and I spent Bary Gen 2 on Erlikospyx. Creating the new hybrids will be a headache for me.

Lots of new skills with confusing names and descriptions. Has this become a tradition or something like that?

6 Likes

More and more flocks with crazy new abilities, for which most of the current creatures have no or little way to fight against.

4 Likes

I’m tired of the constant stream of new creatures with increasingly complicated moves. I’m at the point where I don’t even try to level anything that has a brand new or exclusive component because by the time I get it to 30 and can use it in shores, it’ll be outclassed or nerfed anyway. I’ve seen it happen too many times now. If I fall out of shores I fall out of shores, I guess. The only thing I’m looking forward to at this point is the promised rework of some older uniques.

14 Likes

If that means med resilient counter lasts for 2 attacks, AKYNTROSAURUS IS VIABLE

3 Likes