[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.15

I was hoping for an 8th snake for a full snake team but maybe next time.

One of my favorite snakes gets a little buff. :snake:

4 Likes

Datamine is not 100% true

Allodrigues scares me. A Cunning Fierce flock hybrid is a very dangerous creature because it can kill the resilients that counter it as well as defeating fierce class creatures. Even Devour won’t stop it from destroying matches.

8 Likes

Aww was kind of hoping the Fukuimimus would get a raid, the other regional creature hybrids have one. Sad face :cry:

15 Likes

Wait a minute, they were talking about the symbol for Devour… Still think T-rex deserves Devour though.

10 Likes

Dissapointed, most of the new hybrids get swap ins from nowhere, just like paracanthops, we really have enough of them, and Thylaconyx, specially, could have got a rend on escape instead, that one’s just a better dracoceratops, could have been Marsupial Lion but Crushing Prowl.

Guess i gotta overlevel ML, bcs its hybrids aren’t worth of my time and resources

4 Likes

Oh my gosh this is so exciting! I can’t wait until it comes out

Looks like it

Same I have all the dna needed lol

1 Like

i think we all do by now

No. I don’t know why Ludia waste their time buffing t rex… They only focus making new dinos.

2 Likes

Yeah especially now albertosaurus has 2 unique hybrids he definitely needs an event soon, probably a few for that matter :roll_eyes:. And it’s gonna be hard for players like me who don’t have one of Alberto’s hybrids.

But at least the raid matchmaking sounds fun

Hey at least Alloraptor got a hybrid (Even though it is extremely OP)

2 Likes

Honestly I think that the Albert unique hybrid and the bary legendary hybrids are more exiting

5 Likes

Unfortunately I used all my marsupial Lion dna for my thylacotator but I’m going to try to go for the compy Gen 2 hybrid
It looks pretty decent

3 Likes

I just wish it wasn’t a flock; we could have had a unique raptor!

10 Likes

Still waiting for a unique stegosauridae :cry:

8 Likes

thats by design, now pony up the $, lol

2 Likes

Why must you make it a flock.

16 Likes