[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.17

Only thing i can say is rinex’s distracting impact and run is an iffy biff for it. Kinda have to swap her in to make shure you can get off thst impact and rampage combo

6 Likes

And probably this buff will make it next pass unique … good job ludia :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

So this Roar from Pokémon basically? That could be good and bad.

2 Likes

Exactly what Tenontorex Deserved

6 Likes

Not sure if I’ll like Utarinex not having the impact while staying on field. It would be forced to use strike first turn to even get the payoff with the stunning rampage & run. Probably would work best if there’s a swap in creature that can do damage, so Utarinex can use distracting impact & run properly.

1 Like

41 Likes

Two impact on escapes ? @E.D

9 Likes

Lol it will

1 Like

Tryko Rinex Tenrex and Dilora deserved those buffs

6 Likes

About time we get a flock ingredient hybrid that’s not a flock.

29 Likes

I hope we don’t get flocks next update

3 Likes

Please don’t make Ghost battle incubator exclusive.

9 Likes

Not sure I care for Tryko getting cleanse and a devour in one. I know it’s a basic strike, but again being able to distract for even a single turn now goes out of the window.

Shouldn’t Tryko be getting something to help with resilients specifically? Even my Hadros takes him out, even without speeding him down.

3 Likes

Not one single word about any bug fixes…

spongebob-cry

36 Likes

No bro , that stunning strike don’t have delay …

1 Like

I belive Pteranokyrie will be exactly like Imperatosuchus

1 Like

Ok it’s nice that we get atrociraptors

Ok did not expected beta to be in the game at all since we didn’t had juveniles before. Well she is more close in size to an accurate velociraptor. Let’s see how she will be as a playable creature

Intresting design for microraptor

Ok i don’t have any problems with this but why the name segnoraptor? We have an actual dinosaur named segnosaurus so that might lead to some confusion

Compsocaulus has some competition

Ok really cool image. Already one of my favorite apexes

9 Likes

Yes but if you do… Holy COW that’s a lot of damage.

3 Likes

I hope they add the rest of the atroci squad next update

7 Likes

I think that ability has 3 cooldown…. Which sucks

1 Like