[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.8

These names seem to be reversed to me. Toxic Quills inflicts 33% DoT for three turns, like Lethal Wound. Meanwhile, Lethal Quill Shot inflicts only 0.25% DoT for two turns - not “lethal”. Plus, the word “toxic” is similar to “venomous”, and the move Venomous Counter applies distraction, but “Toxic Quills” doesn’t inflict distraction, “Lethal Quill Shot” does. Please be consistent Ludia! @Ned is this an error?

18 Likes

Ooh :open_mouth:
3 Scorpius rexes!

4 Likes

Finally, a use for all my stockpile monolophosaurus and gorgosaurus dna.

1 Like

Finally. It’s Hit-box on the map was way too huge, and it’s not a good creature right now. Finally, something that’s more useful than Megalosuchus.

31 Likes

That’s okay, but I was expecting more.

my life is a more complete now

1 Like

Nice pun. Wordplay is great

2 Likes

I now regret leveling up my Scutosaurus and tsintaosaurus

3 Likes

@Ned here’s some more inconsistent moves. These moves icons both reference distraction, but neither move actually inflicts distraction, they do deceleration. That’s really confusing! As a side note, a lack of distraction means that Deinotherium and Andrewtherium are probably better classified as Fierce-Resilients than wild cards. Plus, since the only difference is the group targeting, it would help to change the names to make it clear that these are the same move (like change “Group Warning Squeal” to “Group Instant Rumble”). So are these inconsistencies correct, or is there a mistake in their descriptions?

13 Likes

Weekend raids are a TERRIBLE idea.

11 Likes

Thanks, Mudkipz. I’ll share this with our team!

13 Likes

Holy priority attacks Batman! Hydraboa seems pretty nice, but why on earth are there now FOUR cunning apexes?? Pumping the class full of apexes isn’t gonna suddenly fix all the problems cunnings have. Do wonder what their stats and resistances are gonna be though

8 Likes

Wow. F in the chat for all the past and present Monostegotops and Monomimus users who have spent all their Monolophosaurus on them :joy::sweat_smile::sweat:

8 Likes

Yay Scorpios and Alberto. Gorgosaurus’ relative is coming to the game!

1 Like

The Scorpius trio will soon be mine I say, MINE!

14 Likes

How so? People have more time at weekends (mostly). Raids don’t interfere with anything else in the game at the time.

18 Likes

Oh dude, I’m super HYPED! I hope you can get your snek in a relatively quick time period. And all these hybrids. Most where not what I was expecting, but I’m very happy about the components to the Scorpius Rexes - I can create them all in relatively easy time.

I think that Scorpius Rex G3 is the Cunning-Fierce monster that I’ve been waiting for. Of course, I am most likely hyping myself up for greatness, but I really hope it has similar resistances to Magnapyrritor. If it just has a least 75% resistance to Deceleration, it’s going down.

Waaaait… Why don’t we have a Boost shuffle now?! ;_;

6 Likes

petition to call the snake apex Warbat?

4 Likes

So my overall thoughts on the new creatures :

1. First of all the Rares all nice. I love having some of my favorite cenos in the game as well as the return of albertosaurus from jpb wich i also like the new instant ability although i don’t like that argy is gonna be an eagle. Well he is at least a bit stronger than haas gen 2
  2. Now to the three scorpiuses. I overall like them but i don’t see why scorpius gen 1 is fusable when he will be a raid boss. In my opinion he should have remained a raid boss. It’s also nice they’re introduced the second non legendary uniqe hybrid after grypolyth wich also gives a use of the gorgo dna we’re getting much of
  3. Now to the legendarys. I think they’re taking a risky move in giving meghistocurus the overall hated swap in ds ability back. And defensive rending attack is basically shield advange 2. 0. Nothing to say about scutophicyon. His moves are ok. For tsintaomoth i have a feeling that he’s gonna make the next ceno thank after mammolania. He is also useful in raids with it’s three raid abilities
3 Likes

The beautiful Purutaurus gets a second ugly hybrid :joy::sob: anybody who’s seen the show knows this to be true.

7 Likes