Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World Alive | Worldwide Release

JURASSIC WORLD™ ALIVE UPDATE

They’re ALIVE in our world and they’re roaming free in your cities and neighborhoods!
Worldwide release coming soon! See details below.

EXPLORATION
New creatures have been added to the world. How many can you find?

• Sarcosuchus
  • Baryonyx
  • Stygimoloch
  • Purussaurus
  • Carnotaurus
  • Irritator
  • Pyrritator
  • Stegodeus
  • Magnapyritor
  • Diorajasaur
  • Spinotasuchus
  • Suchotator
  • Purussaurus GEN 2
  • Irritator GEN 2
  • Spinosaurus GEN 2
  • Dracorex
  • Concavenator
  • Utarhinex
  • Paramoloch
  • Tryostronix
  • Baryonyx GEN 2
  • Dracorex GEN 2
  • Stygimoloch GEN 2
  • And 5 mystery creatures!

NEW FEATURES

• New Battle Arena: Sorna Marshes (Arena 7) will require 3,000 Trophies to unlock.
  • New All-Time Top Players Leaderboard in Battle.
  • Battle Tutorial for new players.
  • Following player’s feedback, batteries are no longer a resource required to launch your drone and have also been removed from Supply Drops. Players who participated in the beta test have until May 31, 2018, to contact support regarding compensation for their latest Battery bundle purchased in the Market prior to the update.
  • Improved roster sorting to highlight which hybrids you can create.

BALANCING UPDATE
Seven dinosaurs are now exclusive rewards in battle:

• Proceratosaurus (no longer available on the map)
  • Irritator
  • Irritator GEN 2
  • Stygimoloch
  • Stygimoloch GEN 2
  • Purussaurus
  • Baryonyx GEN 2

Incubators earned in Battle Arena have been rebalanced as well. The DNA distribution has been tweaked to provide a better user experience.

Creature Balancing

• Spinosaurus, Spinotahraptor and Suchomimus have their Lesser Wounding Strikes changed to regular Strikes. In exchange, they gained more Hit Points.

• Utahsinoraptor’s abilities have been updated. It now has Rampage, Critical Impact, and Instant Charge.

• Theropods, Velociraptors, Diplocaulus and Koolasuchus have increased attack power.

• Dilophosaurus, Tanycolagreus, Monolophosaurus and Proceratosaurus (including GEN 2 variants) have improved attack ratings.

• Tanycolagreus and Megalosaurus each have updated ‘Impact’ abilities, inflicting 50% bonus damage.

• Monolophosaurus’s second ability has been replaced by Distracting Strike.

• Gorgosuchus, Kaprosuchus and Postosuchus no longer have DoT on their basic attacks. In exchange, their attributes improved.

• Ankylosaurus, Ankylosaurus GEN 2, Ankyntrosaurus, Amargocephalus, Euoplocephalus, Nodosaurus and Tragodistis inflict Vulnerable on their Basic Attacks. Attributes have been adjusted to compensate.

• Amargasaurus and Gigaspikasaur have tweaked attributes.

• Utahsinoraptor and Spinotahraptor abilities and attributes have been revised. See Distracting Rampage, below.

Modified Abilities

• Hadrosaurs have more value in the game thanks to the following changes; Impact & Run delay = 2. Affected dinosaur abilities have been adjusted accordingly; Greater Stunning Strike delay = 1. Affected dinosaur abilities have been adjusted accordingly.

• A Velociraptor should be a valid counter against theropods when played with proper timing; Pounce now reduces opponent damage by 50% for one turn!

• Wounding Strike has a Cooldown of 1.

• Cloak multiplies the next damage inflicted by the cloaking creature by x2 instead of x3.

NEW Abilities and affected creatures

• Vulnerability Strike [1x damage, inflict vulnerable 1 turn]: Amargocephalus, Ankylosaurus, Ankylosaurus Gen 2, Ankyntrosaurus, Euoplocephalus, Nodosaurus, Tragodistis.

• Distracting Rampage [2x damage, inflict 50% reduced damage for 2 turns]: Spinotahraptor, Utahsinoraptor, Monolophosaurus.

• Greater Stunning Impact [1.5x damage, 75% chance to stun 1 turn]: Parasaurolophus.

• Greater Stunning Rampage [2x damage, 75% chance to stun 1 turn]: Ouranosaurus.

• Nullifying Impact [1.5x damage, remove positive effects]: Tanycolagreus.

• Long Invincibility [gain a 100% damage reduction shield for 2 turns]

• Defense Shattering Impact [Destroy shields, bypass armor and inflict 1.5x damage]: Baryonyx Gen 2, Tyrannosaurus rex, Gorgosaurus.

• Defense Shattering Rampage [Destroy shields, bypass armor and inflict 2x damage]: Baryonyx, Tyrannosaurus rex, Secodontosaurus.

MISC

• Arena matchmaking is done based on your current trophy count.
  • Matchmaking duration max: wait time extended from 15 to 30s to increase chances of finding an opponent.
  • Speed Ties are resolved as follows: Unmodified highest speed breaks ties (i.e. excluding buff/debuffs); If same, highest level breaks tie; If same, highest rarity breaks tie; If same, tiebreaker is determined by the first player to input action.
  • Creating Hybrid DNA will now ask less DNA from the creatures used as ingredients.
  • Support for Imperial measurement system.
  • Support for older GPUs like Qualcomm Adreno, Nvidia Tegra, Imgtec PowerVR, etc. on Android.
  • Additional languages available: Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
  • And keep your eyes open for special events in Walmarts across Canada and the US, and AMCs in the US!
  • All players who accumulated over 2,000 Battle trophies in the BETA version will be reset to 2,000 at Worldwide launch. This final change to the Battle trophies is done to allow the addition of the All-Time Top Players Leaderboard and improve the balancing of the arena! Players who participated in the BETA version will receive 400 Jurassic World Alive cash via the in-game mailbox.
  • Additional balancing and bug fixes.

Note: Supply Drops are subject to change/move based on Points of Interest (POI) and real-world data information. Our team is constantly making adjustments for your best convenience and experience.

Indominus Rex nerf?
How to outspeed a same dinosaur of the same level?
Question re: Daily Supply Drop Limits

When the game is released does the Bata users have to start over when the game is released

Should consider increase the daily coins limit. All these DNA but not enough coins to upgrade creatures. This means there is no point to be running around collecting DNA anymore and that eventually means not playing after a while.

Also when the battery are no longer in the game then VIP status is no longer attractive since you are collecting DNA the same level as non VIP members. The key for being VIP is to collect more coins daily and longer duration when collecting DNA so please reconsider other means of game advantages for being VIP.

Another issue the community would like to address is the issue on Spoofer and hackers. Having seen countless pictures of spoofers with a team of full legendary hybrids, new and legitimate players will have an unfair advantage against them.

I hope Ludia gets to banning these hacked accounts and keep the game and its players all under ToS.

Hi. When will the game release for iOS in North America? I have asked on Twitter multiple times and have not yet received a response and it’s upsetting me.

Wow another huge update; thanks guys & keep it up! Loving the game so far!! :smiley:

It’s upsetting you…what a Snowflake

I would guess no. The notes say that people with over 2000 points will be reset down to 2000. That part wouldn’t make sense if everyone has to start over.

That would also mean that all those cheaters who has multiple legendary creatures will be at arena 5 again. No hope of winning any battles for a long time for the rest of us.

pls make screenshoots and send it to the support …
when nobody make somethink they win ;)…
sry for my bad english …

All these updates sound amazing! I’m so happy about the raptors especially. I’m going to be using more of my dinos. Keep up the great work guys!

What is the eta for the update?

No upgrade from playstore and the app tell me i need upgrade from playstore

What dinosaur got long invincibility?

pls support some answer

Game no longer works on android

P a t i e n c e. Take a break go outside take a walk play a different game go to work go to school study read a book; its beta, things go wrong lul. It may take some time for the update to upload to the store i guess; just wait it out…

again, rural/smallTown players are screwed hard.

Ever since the update the game is no longer playable both on iOS and Android. It crashes every 5 to 10 minutes and the battle arena would only wait like 5 seconds and then tells you that time is out and every other minutes it would say that I have turned off my gps, takes like 2 minutes loading to view any of the Dino’s that you try to level up. If this is the global launch then it will not be going very far before people give up playing. Was not a good update at all!

Sad to see that you got rid of the supply crate that was closest to my house, a Dino would span there and it’s the only one around me that I can reach from my house, he was just in the range for me but the supply crate was not which I was ok with, just wish I still had that Dino spot