Update 25 is loaded with NEW features and events! Read below for details.
- 3 New Creatures to be rolled out!
- Once you’ve reached Level 12, you may experience a Code 19! Jurassic World staff trigger a Code 19 when one of your Land creatures becomes restless and is in danger of breaking out of its cage!
- If a Code 19 is triggered you will have a chance to contain your creature before it breaks out, and earn some S-DNA rewards. If you fail in your containment attempt the creature will break out of its cage and you will have to send a team of dinosaurs to go after it!
- The escaped creature, as well as those sent to track it, will not be available for battle until the creature is returned! , once the escaped creature is found, you will be able to attempt another containment sequence.
- In Code 19, players will be able to collect XP, DNA, and S-DNA
- Regular tournament rules apply
- VIP prizes - stay tuned for details
- The Mosasaurus was our first aquatic creature, but also our first Tournament creature. Since then, Tournament creatures have become more exclusive and their stats reflect this. The Mosasaurus buff will re-establish this fan-favorite among the most ferocious aquatic dwellers in Jurassic World: The Game!
- Stay tuned for more details!
- Thanks to player feedback, we’ve re-integrated the “Default” filter on the battle screen to facilitate choosing your team. This filter will be called “Ferocity”.
- The Ferocity filter can also be used in the Market and the Creature Glossary.
- Now you’ll be able to store your Buildings and Decorations!
- Moving Buildings and Decorations also got a whole lot easier! Holding down on an item (Building or Decoration) now initiates an “edit mode”, by which you can choose different objects to move. Once you are satisfied, you can press the green button to exit “edit mode”.
- Similarly, when choosing a Building or Decoration in the store, you will enter the “edit mode” and be allowed to place as many as you want. Once you are satisfied, you can press on the green button to exit “edit mode”.
- Note: each time you place a new item, you will be automatically charged its price.
"On the Tides" event
- The wheel on this bi-weekly event has been fixed so as to only include Land Creatures, as it was originally designed to do.