Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 37

Update 37 is coming to Jurassic World: The Game!

WHAT’S NEW?

• New creatures
  • New Badges and Holograms
  • Free “Watch Videos” option to skip Creature cooldowns
  • New Daily Missions
    • As of the first Monday after the update.
  • Bugs fixes
6 Likes

Tell me more…

2 Likes

Free “Watch Videos” option to skip Creature cooldowns

Now if that’s implemented well, that is something we can get behind! :+1:
(as long as the video isn’t some ungodly 45 minute infomercial…)

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna wait till we know more to get excited about this. As far as we know, this thing might REPLACE the 5% free we got right now, not add to it.

1 Like

I’m going to hold out faith. I would assume that if they were going to do that, they would probably make this video thing nice for us right now, and then slowly strip away the stuff we know and love, such as the free speedups, in another update next month.

1 Like

Anyone keen to send me clean sound effects of the Omega 09, tried to send several tweets but I believe you guys blocked me at this point.

What are you gonna do with it, do a clickbait video of Omega 09 in Jurassic world evolution?

1 Like

Ready for this update I’m ready to see how everything is going to work

The update is available at the German play store.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

One ad for 20 minutes of speed up time. I was hoping that they make something similar for coins, but this is better then nothing.
How many ads for a 7 days hatch?
Only 504, I can make this is 7 days and 5 hours…wait a moment…

And the amount of ads I can use seems to be limited somehow.

4 Likes

Lol, so we lose the 10% speed up which was SEVERAL HOURS for a 20 min speed up? How many videos can we use? Is it per creature? Per time span?

EDIT: I managed to play like 3 videos in the hatchery before the option was removed. Whoop-de-doo, you can speed up ONE of the pods in your hatchery ONE WHOLE HOUR per day. This is trash and I’d like my free at 10% speed up back, as well as the head of whoever is responsible for U36.

3 Likes

It absolutely clear now that I will never get all badges.

3 Likes

@Jorge, any word on whether this constitutes the totality of the “additional means of speed-up” we were promised in the post-U36 notes?

1 Like

It seems to be more, mine are back now. Maybe it is three per hour.
We will find out soon.

2 Likes

For the hatchery? Fight cooldown speed-ups seem to be a different pool.

2 Likes

It was for hatchery and it was only one, now they are gone again.
By the way, for non VIPs it is only 10 minutes.
We should be grateful that it is not 30 seconds speed up for watching a 30 second ad.

3 Likes

Lol. Unfortunately, my subscription renewed JUST TODAY. I’ll be cancelling it now, and when it expires I’ll be quitting the game entirely.

@Jorge So as there to be no doubts about this, I want to be absolutely clear: me and my VIP subscription will be quitting due solely to the changes brought about by U36, which did nothing but make the game worse and which Ludia has done absolutely zero to adequately compensate for.

2 Likes

Don’t give them ideas :joy:. In an ideal world, VIPs would be able to use coins to speed up cooldowns.
I don’t think this new ad system achieves anything tbh

4 Likes

It is always a surprise for me how Ludia manages to disappoint us again and again.
This pseudo speed up brings absolutely no new depth to the gameplay.
As I mentioned before, a lot of us are drowning in coins and XPs. Why didn’t they give us a way to use these for speed ups? Then we would have to plan what to do with our resources.
Watching an ad (who really watches them?) like a brainless piece of wood is not what I understand as improvement to the game.

5 Likes