Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 38

Update 38 is coming to Jurassic World: The Game!

WHAT’S NEW?

• New Level Cap is 85
  • 4 new Mods
  • Asset Repository now available at Level 2
  • Badge Beacon unlock goes from Level 5 to 10
  • Bugs fixes
  • iPhone 11 compatibility

MOD COST REDUCTION

With Update 38, we’ll be reducing the price in Dino bucks for the MODS in the Raptor’s Den.

• Spinning the Common Wheel will now be 10 (from 25)
  • Spinning the Rare Wheel will now be 20 (from 50)
  • Spinning the Super Rare Wheel will now be 30 (from 100)
  • Spinning the Legendary Wheel will now be 50 (from 200)

Additionally, some of the Super Rare Wheels will also be available for DNA.

CREATURE UNLOCKING CHANGES

• To create a better sense of progression, the Lagoon (Aqua) and Biodome (Ceno) unlock Levels have been changed from 10 to 25 for the Lagoon, and from 19 to 40 for the Biodome.
    • Rest assured that these changes will not bear any negative effects on already acquired and unlocked features and creatures.
  • Some creature Unlocks have been shifted from Battle Stages to Events.
    • If a player has already unlocked a creature via the Battle Stage, and this creature is no longer available in Battle Stages, the player will still have the creature Unlocked in their Market.
    • If the creature unlocked at a battle stage changed, and a player who has already passed that battle stage does not have the newly changed creature unlocked, then that player will automatically unlock it.

NEW LEVELS FOR FEATURES

Rest assured that these changes will not bear any negative effects on already unlocked features. If the feature has been unlocked, it’ll stay that way.

• MODs and the raptor paddock has been pushed to level 30
  • Gyrosphere will now be available after level 35
  • Isla Sorna will be available at level 45
  • The trader will now unlock at level 50

DNA BUILDING IMPROVEMENTS

The amount of “Collect DNA” needed to improve (level up) the DNA building is being reduced, while the amount of DNA collected is being increased.

CENOZOIC RARITY & STAT REBALANCING

After much investigation, our scientists are discovering developments in Cenozoic creature’s strengths. Read on for details: JWTG | Cenozoic Rebalancing

NEW INSTA-HATCH OFFERS

New Special Offers will introduce the potential of acquiring creatures at specific levels, without the need to feed or evolve them!

JURASSIC BUCKS BACK IN TRADE HARBOR - CUSTOM TRADES

After many discussions and reviewing player feedback, we’re re-introducing Jurassic Cash (Dino Bucks) back into the Trade Harbor. Note that this will apply to creature trades, and the amount of Cash will depend on the creature’s rarity.

FIDELITY MEMBERSHIP

Introducing our new Fidelity Membership! Wholly separate from our VIP Membership, players will now have another option that will be catered to those seeking more Jurassic Cash (Dino Bucks) resources with a variety of different durations. Visit the Cash section in the Market for more details.

RESTRUCTURING WEEKLY EVENTS

With the new progression changes stated above, we will also be reorganizing our weekly events with level segmentations. This will help ensure that every player has fair events to partake in that will go along with their progression curve. These changes will start when the previous update will be retired, so on November 7th.

7 Likes

This update sounds awesome thanks ludia for hearing your players and giving us back some old options and giving us some new choices

4 Likes

When will this new Update drop?

I am hoping for it to drop on Friday

Better buy some Panochthus

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the very detailed update post!!! I really appreciate the additional information, as I am sure others do as well.

7 Likes

Thank you it’s really a detailed update.Seems its gonna be very interesting, can’t wait.

1 Like

This was so expensive.

3 Likes

Goodness. Lots of things changing. Might be new administrators.

Current feeling: “How can we have the slightest idea what to expect?”

2 Likes

It’s most certain that nothing is certain.

2 Likes

It sounds great! Thanks.

Lots to look forward too. Especially opening up more of Sorna.

@Tommi did I miss something why did you buy so many Cenozoic

Did I miss opening more Sonora?

Does anyone understand what they mean about the fidelity membership

Because Panochthus is becoming a VIP creature

1 Like

I didn’t see anything about more Sorna.

Typically with level advancements we get park expansions. Going to level 85 would likely mean more space on Sorna, as we had with the level 75-80 expansion.

1 Like

I did the same thing.

Dinobucks took a hit. Butttt Fidelity is on it wayyyyy.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks I missed that so I had to go buy six of them

1 Like

As @Andy_wan_kenobi mentioned, it’s becoming a legendary VIP. So it will be best to buy as many of it as possible with normal DNA before it is too late.
With all the changes they are going to make Panochthus will become one of the most powerful cenezoic creatures.
I got 14 lvl 10 now (4 of them are actually hatched and one is waiting at the market) and I’m planning to buy two more before the update comes.
It has cost me more than 15k of dinobucks for speed ups but I had to do it. I’m going to loose my two lvl 40 mammoths which are the most important creatures in my lineup now.

2 Likes