Update 38 is coming to Jurassic World: The Game!
- New Level Cap is 85
- 4 new Mods
- Asset Repository now available at Level 2
- Badge Beacon unlock goes from Level 5 to 10
- Bugs fixes
- iPhone 11 compatibility
MOD COST REDUCTION
With Update 38, we’ll be reducing the price in Dino bucks for the MODS in the Raptor’s Den.
- Spinning the Common Wheel will now be 10 (from 25)
- Spinning the Rare Wheel will now be 20 (from 50)
- Spinning the Super Rare Wheel will now be 30 (from 100)
- Spinning the Legendary Wheel will now be 50 (from 200)
Additionally, some of the Super Rare Wheels will also be available for DNA.
CREATURE UNLOCKING CHANGES
- To create a better sense of progression, the Lagoon (Aqua) and Biodome (Ceno) unlock Levels have been changed from 10 to 25 for the Lagoon, and from 19 to 40 for the Biodome.
- Rest assured that these changes will not bear any negative effects on already acquired and unlocked features and creatures.
- Some creature Unlocks have been shifted from Battle Stages to Events.
- If a player has already unlocked a creature via the Battle Stage, and this creature is no longer available in Battle Stages, the player will still have the creature Unlocked in their Market.
- If the creature unlocked at a battle stage changed, and a player who has already passed that battle stage does not have the newly changed creature unlocked, then that player will automatically unlock it.
NEW LEVELS FOR FEATURES
Rest assured that these changes will not bear any negative effects on already unlocked features. If the feature has been unlocked, it’ll stay that way.
- MODs and the raptor paddock has been pushed to level 30
- Gyrosphere will now be available after level 35
- Isla Sorna will be available at level 45
- The trader will now unlock at level 50
DNA BUILDING IMPROVEMENTS
The amount of “Collect DNA” needed to improve (level up) the DNA building is being reduced, while the amount of DNA collected is being increased.
CENOZOIC RARITY & STAT REBALANCING
After much investigation, our scientists are discovering developments in Cenozoic creature’s strengths. Read on for details: JWTG | Cenozoic Rebalancing
NEW INSTA-HATCH OFFERS
New Special Offers will introduce the potential of acquiring creatures at specific levels, without the need to feed or evolve them!
JURASSIC BUCKS BACK IN TRADE HARBOR - CUSTOM TRADES
After many discussions and reviewing player feedback, we’re re-introducing Jurassic Cash (Dino Bucks) back into the Trade Harbor. Note that this will apply to creature trades, and the amount of Cash will depend on the creature’s rarity.
Introducing our new Fidelity Membership! Wholly separate from our VIP Membership, players will now have another option that will be catered to those seeking more Jurassic Cash (Dino Bucks) resources with a variety of different durations. Visit the Cash section in the Market for more details.
RESTRUCTURING WEEKLY EVENTS
With the new progression changes stated above, we will also be reorganizing our weekly events with level segmentations. This will help ensure that every player has fair events to partake in that will go along with their progression curve. These changes will start when the previous update will be retired, so on November 7th.