Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 39

Update 39 is coming to Jurassic World: The Game!

This is a minor update mainly to re-balance Cenozoic creatures after receiving player feedback.

What’s New?

• Cenozoic stat re-balancing
SAVANNAH

SNOW

CAVERN

• Gen 2 stat re-balancing
GEN 2

• New dinosaurs

• Minor bug fixes and optimization

5 Likes

Cenozoic rebalancing…

We shall see

OMG - stats being shuffled again??? After all the work I’ve put in updating the Fandom pages. I hope it’s not going to change everything again…I may just have to give up if they are going to be making a habit of this.

4 Likes

Please don’t nerf Smilodon, Bear or Panochtus…
Edit: just checked. Thank God

Looks like my wish for GEN 2 Re-balancing shall come to fruition.

@Mary_Jo O yes surely hope not everything, hopefully changes we will get are for the better.

I hope that Ludia has a plan for those Gen 2 creatures. Otherwise they are beginning to annoy me.

4 Likes

Don’t think the update is live, yet

I hope I haven’t messed up my game. I raised all of my tournament level creatures to 30 to make them more competitive with my level 20 VIPs. If the elephants, snakes, and Gastornis go back to their original stats, this could hurt. Although Deinotherium is an embarrassment

2 Likes

You can see the new stats by clicking on “Savanah, Snow and Cavern” on the opening post.

4 Likes

Great, I was just going to ask where I can find the new statistics. :smirk:

1 Like

Finally i can have my fav snake in the game thank you Ludia your best💖

1 Like

Ludia will have a plan to annoy you even more I should imagine. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Arrgh… not all of them but looks like about 2/3 changing again. Glad for the higher stats but really annoyed about all the time I’ve spent updating these that’s just been wiped out again!

I know exactly how you feel. I have my own little spreadsheet for my personal ferocity statistic. It’s awful to go through it again…and again…and again…

2 Likes

Time will tell

Definitely think the new Gen 2 stats are an improvement, hoping Indom Gen 2 proves a wonderful surprise given the Gen 2’s we have gotten have been meh in general.

Plz graphics update! Dark park mode, no shadows, no lighting, and predownload full game instead of downloading the app then the rest of the game

The update is available in Germany.

It’s available for Android in the US as well

Wonder what new dinosaurs the update is referring too?

1 Like