Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 40

Update 40 is coming to Jurassic World: The Game!

What’s New!

• New dinosaurs

• In-game survey

• Minor Bug Fixes and Optimization

• Allonogmius stats

38 Likes

wow, hefty reduction of Allonogmius’s attack stats!! Almost cut in half…

4 Likes

the attack has been improved it was 2466 now 2781 image is wrong :frowning:

5 Likes

ah, better !! :wink:

I was expecting further expansions on the Sorna island and an increase in levels. ;-;

3 Likes

Image fixed

3 Likes

Allonogmius buff is cool, but i was expecting a little more ngl

3 Likes

No new level cap

2 Likes

I just installed the new update.
Was hoping for additional filters to find creatures that are ready to be fed or evolved, especially for aquatics and cenezoics.
But the only new thing I found is a graphic error in the start screen of code 19.

3 Likes

Just updated.
New loading screen with Indo bois in the snow (looks amazing imo)

You can now see the “dino facts” for future evolutions (not sure if it’s intentional)

Allonogmius got a buff, and also costs less DNA (used to be more expensive than Cerazinosaurus)
The Fishy Allosaur is now pretty well balanced imo. Now fix Glythronax please :sweat_smile:

Edit: New evolution and Hatchery screens

6 Likes

U have a sharp eye… or u are playing this game for too long now😉

2 Likes

Since I installed the update I had four crashes and the game is much slower.
The tablet I’m playing on is over three years old, that seems to be their way to tell me that I need new hardware.

Sometimes I think that software developers have secret contracts with hardware companies.
‘We have new hardware to sell but nobody needs it, you have to increase the hardware requirements of your software.’

4 Likes

On Samsung s9. Getting mini freezes whilst attempting to move around map and even on coin collection.

4 Likes

Exactly the same on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A. I just did not know how to describe it in English.
Glad I’m not alone, misery loves company.

1 Like

@Ned or @Keith should I submit a ticket or is the team already aware of this? Just rebooted phone and it is still doing it.

1 Like

Hi Badgerzzz, If you have not already submitted a ticket, I suggest you do so. Include your support key to help agents serve you quicker.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. Mini freezes in evolution chamber and on prize wheel too. Not noticed anything in aqua battle. Looking elsewhere.

Edit. Just submitted a ticket

2 Likes

Dear Ludia, you promised rebalancink of cezonoic creatures after our feedback. I am still waiting for that.
And there are lots of new powerfull carnivore hybrid but we need more amphibian and pterosaur

4 Likes