Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 40

Also freezes on scrolling through creatures on market place.

1 Like

Hello. I just updated the app to the latest version as well and noticed in the “Missions” > “S-DNA” - the SDNA for completing the “community” event is gone. It used to have 2D XH remaining.

Not sure if anyone has noticed this, but we did not complete the community event yet (Valentine’s Fusion) so never claimed the reward.

1 Like

There is a glitch. Ads for rewards play fine, but once I close them, the game does not register the credit. This happens regardless of where I use the advertisements, speed ups in the creation lab, prize drop, etc.

4 Likes

The Community Event is still present for me.

2 Likes

Not sure if they fixed it, but it did appear again today.

Sorry, I should have taken a screenshot.

1 Like

It’s been a long time since I got the battle disconnect (thank you Ludia), but it was back today. It did count as one of my three PvPs for the daily mission, so there’s that. I haven’t bothered playing any battles since then.

Otherwise, mostly visual stuff. Thanks.

And technically (as weird as it is to see giant reptiles in snow), wouldn’t it be the Indominus girlz?

2 Likes

Two little graphic errors I’ve seen in my Code 19.

3 Likes

Some items I noticed, iPhone X from both pictures.

Notice the items that have shifted to the left of the game screen (red arrows). I put the vertical red line down the middle to show how the resource totals have shifted, the red box fits around the bottom picture perfect and you can see how the top resources have shrunk down.

There is also a strange glitch/refresh that happens every 7-8 seconds when you are viewing your park where anything moving on the screen freezes for a split second and then starts moving again. I will capture it on a video and post at a later time.

3 Likes

By the way, Euoplocephalus S-DNA has been added to the Modded PvP prize wheel. That’s a plus.

40 DNA is still on there, are are our oh-so-welcome friends Ophiacodon, Aerotitan, and Kaprosuchus, so if you don’t already have a hundred of each of those, you can collect them. :slight_smile:

I don’t recall seeing any Kaprosuchus S-DNA, but I wasn’t looking very hard. It might be on there.

Edit: Correction. There is Kaprosuchus S-DNA on the prize wheel now, too.

4 Likes

The cover of card packages is not refreshed for nearly one minute sometimes after the update.

3 Likes

Hey how do i type actual comments i can only reply

1 Like

If you use the blue ‘reply’ button you generate a comment in the topic you are in.
The ‘reply’ with the grey arrow to its left is a direct reply to another ones comment.

Welcome to our forum.

4 Likes

Bos how to install new realease note juraasic world?

1 Like

I’m not sure if I understand your question. If you are asking how to install the new release of the game you can find every information needed here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JWorldTheGame

2 Likes

Will the dna count be rested if we experienced the glitch that gave us a lot of dna? Cos I kinda wanna keep it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want a new boss

1 Like

That glitch coincides with the icon on the right side of the screen cycling through all its offers and coming back to the JW silhouette. Assuming it’s pinging the server for updates or something.

1 Like

Anyone else unable to get credits for watching advertisement videos? Doesn’t work for speed ups, free pvp, prize drop… it doesn’t glitch out or crash or anything, just doesn’t apply whatever it was that I watched the video for

3 Likes

Yesterday I didn’t get my bonus spin, but it appears to be working for me today. I have not tried a speedup, though

1 Like

This update has been anything but stable for me. Experiencing a lot of what others are and I can’t get daily facebook/twitter rewards (not sure if that’s just a coincidence). I bought a ton of appatosaurus fossils and tried to cache them into my inventory. Game crashed every third one I cached. Had to do it two at a time like 35 times.

3 Likes