Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 41

Update 41 is a minor update coming to Jurassic World: The Game!

What’s New!

Apple Sign-in
What is Apple Sign-In?
  • Apple Sign-In is a new way of logging into our games for players using iOS 13.

What are the requirements to use Apple Sign-In?
  • You need to be over the age of 13
  • Use iOS 13 on your Apple device.
  • You will need to be signed in to iCloud with this Apple ID on your Apple device
  • Have an Apple ID that uses two-factor authentication

How can I link my existing Jurassic World: The Game account to Apple Sign-In?
  • In order to do so, you will need to open your in-game Settings Menu by tapping on the gear icon on the top left side of your in-game screen.

• Once you open up the Settings Menu, you can find the ‘‘Sign in with Apple’’ option. Simply tap on it and your account should then link to Apple Sign-In.

I accidentally logged in to my Guest account instead of my Apple Sign-In connected account, what should I do?
  • Please tap on the gear icon on the left top side of your in-game screen to open up the Setting Menu.
  • In the the Settings menu in your Guest (Visitor) account you will be able to see the following choice: ‘Sign in With Apple’’.
  • Tap on that option and you will be back in your Apple Sign-In connected account.
I accidentally logged in to my Facebook connected account account instead of my Apple * Sign-In connected account, what should I do?
  • Please tap on the gear icon on the left top side of your in-game screen to open up the Setting Menu.
  • In the the Settings menu in your Guest (Visitor) account you will be able to see the following choice: ‘‘Sign in With Apple’’.
  • Tap on that option and you will be back in your Apple Sign-In connected account.
How can I sign out of my Jurassic World: The Game Apple-Sign in connected account?
  • You can find the option to sign out of your Apple Sign-In connected account in the Settings Menu of your game. To open up the Settings Menu, you will need to tap on the gear icon on the top left side of your in-game screen.

https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-the-game/?s=what-s-new

• Bug fixes and Optimization

• New Dinosaurs

2 Likes

Please can u add more levels into the game and please buff Yudon back please I beg u