Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 44

Hello fellow Dinosaur Trainers, update 44 fast approaches.

WHAT’S NEW!

• Level Cap is increasing to 95

• 5 new expansions available for unlock in Isla Sorna

• Mission changes

• New PVP Menu

• New Dinosaurs

• Bug Fixes and Optimization

Follow us on

Facebook: JurassicWorldTheGame

Twitter: @JWorldTheGame

Instagram: jurassicworldthegame

YouTube: Jurassic World: The Game

Claim: http://ludia.gg/JW_Update44_Notes

11 Likes

@Keith the claim link doesn’t appear to be working…

Hi Sionsith, it worked on my device and another community managers phone. Can you try again from a mobile device?

Third time it worked oddly enough, after I collected from the FB link. Not sure what was going on previously but seems to be working as intended now :+1:t2::+1:t2:.

3 Likes

Are the mission changes to existing missions? Or will there be new missions added @Keith?

Either way excited to see another update on its way.

New PvP menu…excited to see what this is about.

2 Likes

Hi, to answer your question no new missions were made, instead, the changes have reduced the requirements to complete a bunch of missions. For example, one mission objective was to have 18 security offices now you need 10.

@Predator_X We are excited for you to see it too!

5 Likes

I hope the new PvP menu will allow us to have standalone Cenozoic PvP battles.

4 Likes

Couldn’t open the game with that reward link. Tried several times and eventually rebooted then it opened but tells me I’ve already claimed that one. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

After I’ve spent all this time redoing the Missions…

7 Likes

do new dinosaurs = new hybrids aswell

1 Like

A new amphibian hybrid would be nice.

2 Likes

I’m also excited for the new pvp menu!! And new Dinos

5 Likes

@Keith please tell me the bug fixes includes the terrible “Server error” which many players like myself are experiencing. With a strong WiFi connection too, the game is unresponsive. I follow this game on facebook too, and for every post, there are at least 4 or 5 players commenting that they have strong WiFi but the game doesn’t allow them in. Please fix this issue, too - and I hope we get back the uncut victory/defeat animations.

4 Likes

Yeah…I still don’t know why they cut the winning animations.

3 Likes

Well, what about you finally fix that allosaurus? I cal him “fake/glitch/dissapointment” Maybe only way how you fix, is remind to you again and again, because i begged least 3x during two yers and there still nothing happened, so i will keep on it again, again…

1 Like

This could be a perfect opportunity to start a new park.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Are rou referring to the fact that Allosaurus only has 2 claws?