Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 47

Hello fellow Dinosaur Trainers, Minor Update 47 is here!

WHAT’S NEW!

• New Dinosaurs

• New Decorations

• Bug Fixes and Optimization

Follow us on

Facebook: JurassicWorldTheGame

Twitter: @JWorldTheGame

Instagram: jurassicworldthegame

YouTube: Jurassic World: The Game

Claim: http://ludia.gg/JW_Update47_Notes

12 Likes

Ohkay… no level cap increase. Still hyped for this new update though!

2 Likes

Buying dinos for bucks

2 Likes

I want tyranitar in the game.

1 Like

I’ve just downloaded the update but there wasn’t a level cap increase @Tommi

I haven’t noticed any immediate impacts to the game, but I did notice something peculiar about my trades today. There was not one, single trade for Dino Bucks.

Could’ve possibly been just my luck, but I bought all of the trades back (per usual) and so I’ve seen quite a few trade offers, but not one of those included any Dino Bucks.

Let’s hope it was just a fluke, huh?

3 Likes

Is the option of buying locked creatures with bucks back? Me and @Tommi use android so we get the update later than the iOS users.

2 Likes

When new updates are announced, when are the actually implemented?

And also, is the information about this update not more indepth? I am referring to JWA update announcements and the info they spread in there…

The update is rolling out today, you may already see it in your app store.

3 Likes

New dinosaurs? I like that one!

1 Like

@Keith, do you have informations if there was something done about the bug with the instant creation lab?

3 Likes

I can see it in my play store.

2 Likes

I believe the Aqua and Ceno Issue of the Instant Creation Lab has been fixed.

3 Likes

That means we still have to be careful with full paddocks and creatures we haven’t evolved before.

Who wants to volunteer for a check if the other issues are fixed?

5 Likes

I updated it, and the new loading screen is fire :fire:

4 Likes

Is the update out for android yet?

nevermind it is

1 Like

As I understand what was mentioned in a previous update is, that if they are saying “new decorations” they mean that there will be a boss event where we can get a golden version of some existing boss staue.
I consider this as confusing. For me a decoration is something that I can buy in the market. A boss statue is a boss statue.

9 Likes

True, I also do not understand why Boss Statues are listed under New Decorations. Sure they are new decorations, but it feels kind of wrong to call them new decorations.

It would be awesome if we had some new Builder-styled decorations, like the Safari Lodge which was awesome.

1 Like

Same on me! Refreshed trades 3 times and it seems DB trades are gone, let’s hope it’s just bad luck haha

2 Likes

The good news is that you can still spend bucks.:crazy_face:

7 Likes