[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 47

The addition of Acrocanthosaurus to the 10K LP package is part of the update, is it a bug, or was it already before the update?

1 Like

What :flushed: it was a 35K creature… Is it still there in the 35K pack too?

1 Like

Also appears in the 35K

1 Like

Seeing this offer, i purchased 2 10000 Pack, but unfortunately not able to land on Acrocanthosaurus. Hopefully, it will remain in 10K pack for long time.
Also, there are 19 Creatures each having 5% chance. That makes it 95% chance of getting a creature. What about remaining 5%?

2 Likes

So we had the recent vip tournament for a creature that got downgraded?

2 Likes

Hello Miguel, With the update, the Acrocanthosaurus should now only appear in the 10k pack I believe. It should stop appearing in the 35k pack shortly.

1 Like

What are the “New Decorations” this update is describing?

The past several updates that have stated “New decorations,” only brought golden versions of previous boss statues which are only unlockable during Community Events.

This is almost certainly the case here, but many agree with you in that it’s a pretty misleading description.

3 Likes

perfect ; Thank you very much for the information.

1 Like

I see it’s now no longer in the 35k pack. Good eye, Miguel!

1 Like

I checked today and the Dino Buck trades are still there in the new update, per the usual… Also my regular Dino Buck trade offers are back, so thankfully yesterday appears to be somewhat of a fluke, I suppose.

2 Likes

Anyone else’s game loading a lot quicker since the new update?

And just checked I’ve still got antarctopelta unlocked

1 Like

I love the game

2 Likes

Same here I play it every day

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sebastian_Vega1 and @Johnathan_Truong!

1 Like

Thanks I just joined yesterday now at least I have someone to talk to

1 Like

I am so excited what hybrid or ser hybrid that comes next

1 Like

I meant super hybrid sorry

1 Like

Can you put the tarbosaurs if that’s what it’s called in the 10k pack?

1 Like

Its a vip exclusive creature. So unless u buy vip theres no way to get him

3 Likes