Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 50

When I got my Beacon max before they changed it I had my VIP towers moved to Isle Sorna where I’m keeping some of my creatures at and where all the Boss creatures go when they arriveimage

1 Like

Which link, @Andy_wan_kenobi ?

2 Likes

Yes my guy Keith

2 Likes

Oh, like an idiot I checked the original post only after asking the question, and saw what you meant. Thanks for the tip, I had missed that.

3 Likes

Can I get some free bucks?

Go to the original post, scroll down to ‘Follow is on’ and look for the link that says ‘claim’. Click on it.

3 Likes

That’s a lot then when Omega first came out this is not my account it’s from a friend on discord

2 Likes

Nice to know, but I had a question, do you know why whenever I open the battle menu, tap on decorations, or watch an ad, it kicks me out of the game and forces me to reopen the game again? I just wondered if you could help or had advice for it.

3 Likes

Gotta say Ludia this is a bit too much b-dna to collect for Juggernaut. There’s already videos of hackers leveling it up and it’s probably the same amount of B-DNA to max it to 40. I hope the other Boss creatures aren’t gonna take too long to unlock. Cause just to unlock and maxed looks like it will cost somewhere between 32k or 34k.

2 Likes

Y como actualizo no me lo permite!?

1 Like

Translated from *Spanish

And how do I update, it doesn’t allow me !?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

You should make a dino that like very low so people give good rates

When will Gen 2 Dinos return? I came back after almost 2 years and it’s changed a lot. I need those Gen 2 Dinosaurs, they look awesome :hushed:

New update
Nice

Welcome to the forums, @Opponent_Troller and @Duane_Keller

Entonces como le puedo hacer para descargar la actualización en donde le presiono si tengo un Android

Translated from Spanish

So how can I do to download the update where I press it if I have an Android

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

How can I update the game on my android? I don’t know where I have to press It to up date

@Ned or @Keith, found a bug…
In the Boss event today the reward preview:

If you click this to see what’s available and get here:

When you click the “i” on the pack it crashes your game.

3 Likes

Go in to your Ap Store. Search for the Jurrasic World the Game and click update