Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 51

Update 51 is a small technical update coming to Jurassic World: The Game! Read on for more details!

What’s New?

New Dinosaurs

New dinosaurs have been added to the game and will be making their appearance when they are ready to face the world.

Edmontosaurus stats updated

After listening to player feedback, Edmontosaurus stats have been increased.

Missions

Episodes 21 - 25 have been tweaked for easier progression.

Bug Fixes & Optimization

Most notably, Cenozoic and Aquatic sounds have returned.

Follow us on

Facebook: JurassicWorldTheGame

Twitter: @JWorldTheGame

Instagram: jurassicworldthegame

YouTube: Jurassic World: The Game

Claim: http://ludia.gg/JW_Update51_Notes

19 Likes

Old Stats : 1890/1097
New Stats : 2078/1206

Still overpriced even for the stat boost in my opinion… 11K for a Tournament Creature even for these stats is way too much.

17 Likes

Ptera gen 2 and brachio are stronger, until edmont gets a hybrid I wont be making it.

Ok my bad its stronger than brachio just about :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This might convince me a bit to get it to lvl 20 or 30 but should be priced at 9k DNA because ankylodocus is still stronger, yet cheaper

5 Likes

If it is part of a tournament hybrid amphibian glass cannon, you will all buy it. :wink:

8 Likes

Yep
10 Edmono buffs

2 Likes

images - 2021-04-07T201546.427

5 Likes

Although it lost hope but still perhaps the long waited koola s hybrid or a new glass cannon amphibian.

Wow shortly after the grus plan meme i posted

2 Likes

I am grateful that this has came

1 Like

The stats were never a problem, the main problem with Edmontosaurus that made it so bad is that it costs as much as a pre-patch Titanoboa yet is nowhere near its power.

4 Likes

when is this update coming?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @Sai_Palaka it’s not on the playstore yet

1 Like

We pretty much have at least 4-5 herb tourney creatures with almost the same stats, so I appreciate that edmonto is at least a bit different.

6 Likes

The Update should be out, sometimes it takes a little time to show up in everyone’s App Store. I was able to download it off the Apple’s App Store around 9:30am E.T. (2 hours ago)

2 Likes

Edmonto is similar to Segno mostly

Apparently Edmonto has more ferocity than Brachio now, however I still think Brachiosaurus is the best tournament herbivore.

2 Likes

Agreed on both accounts. I’m just more likely to make edmonto (instead of segnosaurus) because I would at least end up with a new creature as I have segnosuchus unlocked. But I couldn 't choose between the other 4-5 based only on stats, I only ended up working on amargasaurus because I already had a lvl 30 of it, otherwise would have chosen brachiosaurus maybe (?) But I find them all too similar.

So is Edmonto now the strongest tournament herbivore?

1 Like

Prices for these unique dinosaurs is straight up highway robbery. It’s ridiculously expensive, if not needlessly exorbitant

3 Likes